- Happy Trails. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2000, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p56
Presents several cowboy-inspired products. High Stepper from Country Artists company; Old West artwork from Sky Ranch company; Seven Horses sculpture from J.H. Boone's Inc.
- Mount Rushmore... // Monkeyshines on America;Jan99 Mountains, Rivers & Caves, p25
Features the Mount Rushmore National Memorial at the Black Hills of South Dakota. Faces of United States presidents sculpted; History of the sculpture; Problems encountered during the sculpting.
- STRANGE BUT TRUE. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;3/17/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p3
The article features the giant spider sculpture, called Maman, made by Louise Bourgeois which was shown at an art museum in London, England.
- Sculpture. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p28
Discusses sculpture as an art form. Some famous sculptors and their works; Michelangelo Buonarroti; Edgar Degas; Auguste Rodin; Henry Moore; Louise Nevelson; Isamu Noguchi.
- Rome's wolf to be restored. // Archaeology;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p19
Looks at the restoration of the Capitoline Wolf, a fifth-century B.C bronze she-wolf. Details on what this sculpture represents; Cost and time of the restoration.
- Hayden sculpture investigates natural light. // Architectural Record;Aug1991, Vol. 179 Issue 8, Supplement p10
Shows Los Angeles artist Michael Hayden's outdoor sculpture `Phase Shift II.' It explores the interaction of natural light, material and form.
- Electric staller piece for Osaka. // Architectural Record;Aug1991, Vol. 179 Issue 8, Supplement p11
Shows `Metamorphosis,' one of the electronically programmed light sculptures New York City artists Eric and Deborah Staller are creating for the public spaces of a commercial complex in Osaka, Japan.
- Ambience of stone. Shields, Harvey // Craft Arts International;1996, Issue 37, p37
Focuses on the art of sculptor May Barrie. Work habits; Influence of sites encountered in travels; Approach and techniques in sculpting; Subjects and themes; Personal background; Development of artistic talent; Description of several works.
- When Chicago met...can you please spell that? Cappo, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p8
Presents information on the Chicago Picasso. Information on the author's experience in acquiring the gift; Information on the 30th birthday celebrations of the Chicago Picasso.