- MINNESOTA: Fitch Boosts CentraCare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p9
The article reports on the A from A-minus upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the debt issued by CentraCare Health System (CHS) and its subsidiary Saint Cloud Hospital in Minnesota. The rating affects the company's multi-million dollar outstanding CHS bonds. The proceeds will finance...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/29/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 126, p2
The article reports on the announcement by Merge Healthcare that Centracare Health System's St. Cloud Hospital in St. Cloud, Minnesota has chosen Merge PACS to allow its radiologists to read, review, archive and share images and data.
- Minnesota's CentraCare Health To Price $200M for Institutions. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/21/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33253, p24
The article reports on the pricing of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the CentraCare Health System in Minnesota for its institutional buyers of approximately 200 million dollars of fixed-rate refunding bonds.
- MINNESOTA: CentraCare Climbs to A1. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/12/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p9
The article reports that the Minnesota based Moody's Investor Service Inc. raised the rating of CentraCare Health System's debt to A1 due to its strong financial performance.
- Minnesota Business Developments. Walsh, Carol // Minnesota Employment Review;Oct2011, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business in Minnesota in 2011. Silicon Energy Corp., which creates photovoltaic panels, started to train workers for the production of photovoltaic systems in September. A 178,406 dollars Minnesota Job Skills Partnership grant was awarded by the...
- Moody's Upgrades to A1 CentraCare Health System, Minn. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2011, Vol. 121 Issue 33779, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded to A1 from A2 the rating assigned to the company CentraCare Health System's bonds.
- Finding the Root Cause of Cost Variation in Care Practices. Wagner, Karen // Healthcare Cost Containment;Oct2015, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses cost savings opportunities identified by CentraCare Health in providing quality care by reviewing clinical utilization process in 10 diagnosis-related groups (DRGs) with savings emanating from supplies, pharmacy, imaging and length of stay (LOS).
- MINNESOTA: CentraCare Stabilizes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/22/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33153, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in revising its outlook on CentraCare Health System's A3 rating to stable from negative ahead of its 50 million-dollar bond sale in August 2009. According to the author, the outlook revision is showed as a result of the upcoming...
- WHY DEVELOP A DEBT POLICY? Pladson, Terence // Physician Executive;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p20
Discusses the risks and rewards of variable rate interest and options for financing debt in health care organization management. Importance of a debt policy to organizations; Options for long-term debt financing; Sample debt policy from CentraCare Health System Debt Policy; Engaging the board of...