- Porter Hills opens new facility. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/01/97, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p13
Reports that Porter Hills has opened its new Walker Meadow Retirement Community in November 1997. Target of the independent care facility; Interior designs and amenities of the facility; Moral obligations of the facility; Various financial assistance offered.
- Household models to be more resident friendly. Evans, Pat // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/14/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the renovation project of Porter Hills, a nonprofit organization that offers senior living services, for its Meadowlark Retirement Community in the village of Sparta, Michigan.
- Change-Ups & Calendar. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/23/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p13
The article offers information related to business in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It mentions that Porter Hills was named as the 2013 National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For winner while psychologist Dane VerMerris was appointed president-elect of the Michigan Psychological Association in...
- Sarasota County, Fla., Hospital Gets A Downgrade and Negative Outlook. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Sarasota County, Florida., Public Hospital Board. Modification of the credit outlook; Adjustment of unexpected losses; Reduction of reimbursement.
- Fitch Hits Howard County, Md., With Negative Outlook. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p4
Reports on the credit rating of Howard County, Maryland by Fitch Ratings. Lower-than-expected income tax receipts of the county; Rating of the general obligation bonds of the county.
- Moody's Gives Negative Outlooks to Two More Air Issuers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p5
Reports on the downgrade in credit outlooks of Cleveland, Ohio and Orange County, California by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the terrorist attacks on the airport revenue bonds of the states; Estimation of the total operating expenditures for the airport; Revised outlook provided by...
- Howard Co., Md.: AAA But Negative. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p2
Reports on the credit ratings for Howard County, Maryland given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Basis for the ratings; Financial performance of Howard County.
- Stable Counties. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p35
Reports on the stability of the credit ratings for Minnesota counties during the economic slowdown according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Credit check. Murdoch, Guy // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jan1996, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p2
Reports that January is a perfect time for assessing credit reports. Contact information.