- Off to slow start, governor must get Illinois moving. Weisman, Joel // Crain's Chicago Business;3/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on the activities required to be done by Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich who won the elections in November 2002. Complaints of a slow start of handling important issues against the governor; Issues that Balgojevich needs to handle on top priority; Proposals made by the governor...
- Blago: A political eulogy (hopefully). Coates, Chris // St. Clair Journal;7/6/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 29, pA7
The article discusses former Illinois governor Rod Blagokevich who was found guilty of lying and corruption and of whom the author is critical of the governor's actions from hanging out a window of a sport utility vehicle to crafting a catchphrase to declare his innocence.
- Some of guv's inaugural donors could end up on installment plan. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p38
Reports that the fund raising committee instituted by Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is trying to cover an estimated $1.5 million bill. Problems being encountered by donors; Absence of public subsidies in inaugural balls; Total contributions as of January 2003.
- Blago To Report To Prison Later. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;12/14/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the reprieve handed down by judge James Zagel to former Illinois Governor Rod R. Blagojevich who was sentenced to 14 years in prison for alleged corruption.
- Quote of the Week. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/19/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 158 Issue 25, p8
The article presents a quote from former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich who will be spending 14 years in prison on corruption charges.
- Advance Sheet. Shapiro, Robert E. // Litigation;Spring2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p65
The article offers information on the unlawful act of the governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich and his subsequent impeachment. It is mentioned that Blagojevich allegedly attempted to sell U. S. President Barack Obama's newly vacant seat as the senate from Illinois. Blagojevich was eventually...
- In Rod we trust -- Illinois governor saves the day. Mills, Jim // Hill;12/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 134, p30
The author reflects on the issues concerning Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich.
- SCORNED GOVERNOR. // Governing;Dec2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p12
The article presents a quote from Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich about his love for people of Illinois and working extra hard to get them to love him again.
- Backing Rod Blagojevich for next Illinois governor. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p10
Focuses on the gubernatorial candidacy of Democrat Rod Blagojevich in Illinois. Responsibilities of the winning candidate; Support of the Crain's magazine to Blagojevich; Criticism candidate Jim Ryan's personality.