Cronin to Head Putnam's Tax-Exempt Group
- Putnam's Investment Chief Cronin Quits. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;9/25/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 186, p12
The article reports that Kevin Cronin, head of investments for Putnam Investments, is resigning from his job.
- New head of investments moving in at Putnam. // Pensions & Investments;2/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p19
The article presents information on executive appointments and retirements in the business sector. Steve Oristaglio stepped down as head of investments at Putnam Investments Inc. and will retire after his successor Kevin Cronin, current chief investment officer of core fixed income and deputy...
- Putnam's Sole Investment Chief. // American Banker;7/9/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 131, p7
Reports that Steve Oristaglio will single-handedly run the investment department at Putnam Investments. His history with Putnam; How Chief Executive Officer Ed Haldeman will stay involved in investment strategies; Selection of Kevin Cronin as Oristaglio's deputy.
- Putnam Investing Chief Retires; Aide Rises. // American Banker;2/14/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Putnam Investments announced the retirement of Steve Oristaglio as head of investments, and it promoted his deputy, Kevin Cronin, to succeed him.
- San Diego City Watches Putnam. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;9/29/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p1
The article reports that the San Diego City Employees' Retirement System (SDCERS) in California is observing activities of Putnam Investments, as head of investments Kevin Cronin leaves the company. The investment manager handles approximately $85 million of SDCERS assets. Putnam president and...
- FINE-TUNING. // Pensions & Investments;8/19/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p22
Interviews Lawrence Lasser, chief executive officer at Putnam Investments Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts. Development of company portfolios; Industrial management of the company; Contribution of Lasser to the company.
- Putnam Economist To Retire, Consult. // American Banker;12/29/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 247, p9
Putnam Investments has announced that Robert Goodman, a managing director and senior economic adviser, will retire on Wednesday. Mr. Goodman will remain a member of Putnam's Business Advisory Group, the company's panel of experts on economic, business, and personal financial topics. He will be a...
- San Diego City Employees' Eye Putnam. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;5/23/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the decision of the San Diego City Employees' Retirement System to place Putnam Investments on the watch list for organizational issues in 2005. Amount of core international equity portfolio being managed by Putnam for the plan; Executives who are scheduled to leave the firm.
- Va. Plan Seeks Smid-Cap, Putnam Filler. Neel, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p2
Reports on the search of Norfolk Employees' Retirement System for a manager to oversee a small- to medium-capital account. Role of PaineWebber Investment Consulting Services in the search; Value of the fund of Norfolk managed by Putnam Investments; Statement of the board of Norfolk about Putnam.