N.Y. Fed Banker to Head SEC Accounting Board
- SEC Taps NY Fed Chief to Head Oversight Board. // Treasury & Risk Management;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the appointment of William McDonough as head of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in the United States. Job responsibilities.
- It's time to take action on compensation. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/20/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p10A
Editorial. Focuses on executive compensation in the U.S. by citing the remarks of Federal Reserve Bank of New York President William J. McDonough on excessive compensation. Comparison of pay in the 1980s and in 2002; Appeal to companies.
- New Bearings for Compensation Committees. Poerio, Mark // Venulex Legal Summaries;2002 Q4, p1
The article provides information on the new policies applicable to executive compensation and employee benefits in the U.S. William McDonough, president of the New York Federal Reserve said that chief executives and board members should decide to cut excessive expenses on the part of top...
- McDonough: New Economy real. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;01/01/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
Profiles William J. McDonough, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Job responsibilities; Permanent membership in the Federal Open Market Committee; Role in the bailout of Long Term Capital Management LP of Greenwich, Connecticut; Career background.
- People in Insurance. // Best's Review;Feb2003, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p8
Reports career developments of insurance executives as of February 2003. Appointment of William J. McDonough as chief executive officer of Princeton Insurance Co.; Selection of John Napier as chairman designate of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group PLC (RSAIG); Addition of Andy Haste as group...
- William McDonough's Tips For Conquering 404. // Corporate Legal Times;Sep2005, Vol. 15 Issue 166, p56
Presents excerpts from the speech of Chairman and Chief executive officer of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and former president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Banitof New York, William McDonough at the 2005 Superconference for in-house counsels held in...
- A regulator on the rise. Hood, Daniel // Accounting Today;9/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p53
Features people who have considerable influence in the U.S. accounting sector. William McDonough, chairman of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; Barry Melancon, president and chief executive of the American Institute of CPAs; William Donaldson, chairman of the Securities and Exchange...
- Official surveillance and oversight of the government... McDonough, William J. // Quarterly Review (01476580);Spring93, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p86
Presents the author's speech discussing the market surveillance activities of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the overall subject of the official oversight and regulation of the Government securities market.
- The virtues of versatility. Stephens, S. // Architectural Digest;Mar1990, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p114
Photo essay with text of the work of architect William McDonough. Versatile style that has resulted in such diverse commissions as chic New York restaurant, a ranch in Utah and a high-rise tower in Warsaw, Poland; Brief profile of McDonough, his background and career development.