NAHB Housing Index Holds at 52 in April
- Home Resales Hit 2014 High. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/22/2014, pA01
5 Sales of existing homes rose 2.4% in Sept. to an annualized 5.17 mil. That's a 12-month high, though down 1.7% vs. a year earlier. Prices fell for a 3rd month, but rose 5.6% for the year, marking the 31st straight month of year-to-year gains. Inventory dipped but is up 6% for the year.
- RICS says house market is cooling. // Credit Management;Feb2003, p11
Reports on the cooling down of the housing market in Great Britain as of February 2003. Slowing of house price inflation for the third consecutive month; Rising prices due to continued shortage of houses for sale; Decline in house buyer inquiries.
- New Home Sales Off 2.2% To 308,000 Annual Rate. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p2
The article reports on the 2.2% drop of home sales in February 2010 in the U.S. from 309,000 records in January to 308,000.
- Design guide could 'stifle creativity' in homes sector. Hopkirk, Elizabeth // Building Design;8/27/2010, Issue 1929, p7
The article reports that the London Housing Design guide published by the London Development Agency in London, England could affect the recovery in the residential market according of architects.
- Housing finds a pulse. Fallon, Bill // Westchester County Business Journal;1/31/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p8
The article offers updates on the economic condition of the housing market in New York.
- This Week's Good News. // Inside Tucson Business;4/29/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p5
The article discusses the outlook for the housing market in Tucson, Arizona.
- Location remains a driver in housing market. Kahn, Kathy // Westchester County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p48
The article discusses the importance of location than its price in selling a home even in the worst economy in New York.
- Building boom busts. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);1/13/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 41, p1D
The article reports on the growth pressures in the housing market in Kyle, Texas.
- Housing Starts Rise 15.0%; Permits increase 11.6%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;10/18/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33799, p7
The article informs that the housing market of Washington rose up to 15 percent in September 2012.