Production, Use Down in March
- Production, Use Decline in April. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31139, p2
Reports on the decline of production in the United States factories, mines and utilities in April 2001. Decline in capacity use.
- Production Up, Capacity Holds. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in production at the factories, mines and utilities with constant capacity utilization in the U.S. according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial production; Rate of the capacity utilization.
- Industrial Output, Capacity Higher. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Reports that production at mines, factories and utilities in the United States increased in October 2004, according to the Federal Reserve Board. Rise in industrial production; Increases in construction supplies, manufacturing, mining and utilities; Increase in capacity utilization rate;...
- Industrial Output Up; Capacity Use Unchanged. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in industrial output in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial output; Capacity utilization rate; Increase in production in mines, factories and utilities.
- Industrial Production, Capacity Use Gain. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p2
The article reports that production at factories, mines, and utilities in the U.S. continued to recover from hurricane season, according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board yesterday. The country's industrial usage also continued to rise. Industrial production increase by 0.7% in...
- Industrial Production, Capacity Gained. McConnell, Alison L.; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p2
Reports on the increase in the production at factories, mines and utilities according to data released by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Contribution of the increase in consumer goods production and in the output of the manufacturing sector to the rise in industrial production; Percentage of...
- Russian industrial production contracts in January. // Regional Today;02/18/2013, p1
The article discusses a report by the Russian Federal Statistics Service featuring the 0.8% decrease in the factories, mines, and utilities output in Russia as of February 2013, compared with the 1.4% increment in December 2012.
- Atlas Copco factory in China. // Mining World;Mar2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the opening of a production facility in China by Atlas Copco AB.
- July Industrial Production +0.4%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p2
Reports on the increase in the production of factories, mines, and utilities in the U.S. Contribution on the increased business equipment, mining and manufacturing production, to the increase; Growth in the capacity utilization rate; Prediction for an increase in the production by economists.