Soft-drink giant turns Russia's ex-reds `blue.'
Tags: PEPSICO Inc.
- Pepsi pulls out. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun96, p10
Reports on Pepsi's announcement of its plan to sell its stake in its Burmese joint venture in response to public pressure to stop it doing business in the military junta-ruled country.
- The region: Burma. // Asian Business Review;Mar1997, p13
Reports on PepsiCo's severance of business links with Burma.
- Crystal Pepsi sales surge as test markets clear shelves. Fahey, A. // Advertising Age;5/18/92, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p3
States that although it is too early to call it a sure winner, Crystal Pepsi appears to be off to an unusually strong start about a month into test. Performing above expectations; Brett Goodwin, marketing manager at Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co., Denver; Success attributed to uniqueness and...
- Pizza Hut hungry for data. Hume, S. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p4
Reports that PepsiCo is increasing its involvement in database marketing as its Pizza Hut unit starts gathering names. Test program now running asking consumers to sign up for a Pizza Hut Value Card; Details of the discounts; Intended to identify and reward loyal customers; Must provide basic...
- Pepsi message is Crystal clear. // Advertising Age;7/20/92, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p16
Gauges the effects of the new commercial for PepsiCo's Crystal Pepsi commercial. Commercial features a group of French businessmen comparing Crystal Pepsi with `their' product--spring water; Tests conducted by Research Systems Corp.; Received an ARS Persuasion level of 8.8 percent; Commercial's...
- KFC squawks as Pizza Hut tries chicken. Hume, Scott // Advertising Age;7/27/92, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p1
Discusses Pizza Hut's plans to test market whole, cooked chicken despite the dismay of some Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises as they are both PepsiCo units. Pizza Hut chicken program titled `Project Feathers'; Another source of competition from own parent company; Many upset that PepsiCo let...
- Pepsi's total beverage plans brings success. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p36
Presents a corporate profile on PepsiCo Incorporated. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Market share; Marketing schemes; Advertising promotions; Investment promotions.
- `The old battles are still raging'. K.P.K. // Beverage Industry;Oct95, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the product development being made by Pepsi-Cola Co. Innovations to be made in its ready-to-drink segment; Reactions of several beverage industries on the innovations being made by Pepsi; Forecast on the strong performance of the ready-to-drink products; Rivalry between Coke and Pepsi.
- Pepsico Inc., the next generation. // Beverage Industry;Jul96, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p22
Features beverage company, PepsiCo Inc. Appointment of Roger Enrico as chief executive officer; Sales performance; International market investments.
- Enrico battles back. Steinriede, Kent // Beverage Industry;Dec96, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the plan of Pepsi to go after less developed cola markets such as India, China and Eastern Europe as well as concentrate on Pepsi's stronghold like the United States. Comments from CEO Roger Enrico; Drop in international sales; Reduction of personnel and closure of offices in several...