- Community invited to submit their wedding photo for lobby display. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/11/2010, Issue 1155, p14
The article encourages same-sex couples to submit their wedding day pictures to be displayed during the run of the Marriage Bed with the Belï¿½ Doman's 142 Days of Equality in California.
- Gay couples wed in group ceremony in Maine. // Bay Windows;6/20/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the wedding of ten same-sex couples in a group wedding held during the annual gay pride parade and festival in Portland, Oregon.
- Gay men hold first foreign wedding ceremony in Nepal. // Bay Windows;8/26/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p5
The article presents information on the wedding ceremony for a foreign gay couple, performed by a Hindu priest on August 17, 2010, in Nepal.
- Robyn Ochs, on her wedding day (May 17, 2004). // Fence;2008, Vol. 9, p19
A photograph of bisexual activist, Robyn Ochs with her partner Peg Preble on their wedding on May 17, 2004, is presented.
- Where to Honeymoon -- or Wed! Horngren, Barbara // Lesbian News;Aug2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p42
The article looks at some of the places in California gay couples may consider for their weddings and honeymoons. Gay owned and operated since opening its doors 10 years ago, the Chateau de Vie in Calistoga, in the Napa Valley, has a long history of welcoming couples celebrating commitments....
- The rules of engagement. Rodriguez, Linda // Bay Windows;3/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p25
Discusses approach adopted by gay couples concerning marriage proposals and weddings. Level of intimacy of gay couples; Expectations regarding trends in gay marriages; Information on a Web site that markets gay wedding products.
- Dozens of gay couples wed in Minnesota as 13th state legalizes marriage. Bell, Niko // Xtra (Toronto);8/8/2013, Issue 751, p16
The article reports on the multiple weddings of gay couples in Minnesota on August 1, 2013 following the legalization of gay marriage in the state.
- The bride who blogged. Rapp, Andrew // Bay Windows;12/9/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 52, Special Section p1
Recommends wedding Weblogs for gay couples. Services offered by weddingweblog.com; Features of blogger.com; Information on jessicashea.com.
- Holding Grudges. Cohn, Meryl // Just Out;10/3/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p54
The article presents an advisory column regarding GLBT relationships. It mentions a letter that concerns the feeling of a close friend who was not being invited during the wedding of her lesbian friend. The letter also recounts the situation of a gay with his former boyfriend whom he said still...