- Gay couples wed in group ceremony in Maine. // Bay Windows;6/20/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the wedding of ten same-sex couples in a group wedding held during the annual gay pride parade and festival in Portland, Oregon.
- Gay men hold first foreign wedding ceremony in Nepal. // Bay Windows;8/26/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p5
The article presents information on the wedding ceremony for a foreign gay couple, performed by a Hindu priest on August 17, 2010, in Nepal.
- Robyn Ochs, on her wedding day (May 17, 2004). // Fence;2008, Vol. 9, p19
A photograph of bisexual activist, Robyn Ochs with her partner Peg Preble on their wedding on May 17, 2004, is presented.
- Community invited to submit their wedding photo for lobby display. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/11/2010, Issue 1155, p14
The article encourages same-sex couples to submit their wedding day pictures to be displayed during the run of the Marriage Bed with the BelÃ¡ Doman's 142 Days of Equality in California.
- HOW TO SAY "I DO" WITH CHILDREN AROUND. // Gay Times (09506101);May2015, p136
The article discusses factors to be considered by same-sex couples when inviting children to their wedding including the short attention span of children, their safety and simple meal preparation.
- TIPS TO CREATE THE PERFECT WEDDING MENU. // Gay Times (09506101);Sep2015, p134
The article offers tips for gay couples on how to create a wedding menu including selection of theme for the menu, sourcing fresh seasonal ingredients and inclusion of their favourite dishes.
- Where to Honeymoon -- or Wed! Horngren, Barbara // Lesbian News;Aug2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p42
The article looks at some of the places in California gay couples may consider for their weddings and honeymoons. Gay owned and operated since opening its doors 10 years ago, the Chateau de Vie in Calistoga, in the Napa Valley, has a long history of welcoming couples celebrating commitments....
- Dozens of gay couples wed in Minnesota as 13th state legalizes marriage. Bell, Niko // Xtra (Toronto);8/8/2013, Issue 751, p16
The article reports on the multiple weddings of gay couples in Minnesota on August 1, 2013 following the legalization of gay marriage in the state.
- The bride who blogged. Rapp, Andrew // Bay Windows;12/9/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 52, Special Section p1
Recommends wedding Weblogs for gay couples. Services offered by weddingweblog.com; Features of blogger.com; Information on jessicashea.com.