O'Boyle to put newsy spin on daytime
- Warner's talk guru. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/12/96, Vol. 126 Issue 34, p50
Reports that Warner Brothers Inc. has tapped Bob McKinnon to lead the talk show `In Person With Maureen O'Boyle.'
- Chermol joins `O'Boyle'. Hontz, Jenny // Variety;8/26/96, Vol. 364 Issue 4, p32
Reports on Warner Brothers Domestic Television Distribution's appointment of Cathy Chermol as executive producer of the program `In Person With Maureen O'Boyle.'
- `In Person' high. C.L. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/18/96, Vol. 126 Issue 48, p38
Reports on the increase in Nielsen rating of the television program `In Person With Maureen O'Boyle' for the week ending November 11, 1996.
- Peacock O&Os standing under heavy `Court' order. Hontz, Jenny // Variety;12/23/96, Vol. 365 Issue 8, p31
Reports on Warner Brothers Domestic Television Distribution's sale of the television program `The People's Court' to NBC Inc.-owned and operated television stations. Stations which cleared the program; Impact on the television program `In Person With Maureen O'Boyle.'
- Ratings heating up to a full `O'Boyle.' Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;11/18/96, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p2
Focuses on the talk show `In Person With Maureen O'Boyle,' which has received a firm production commitment with Warner Brothers for the 1996-97 television broadcasting season. How the talk show was rated by the Nielsen ratings; Comments from Warner Brothers' staffers on their expectations for...
- Chermol joins `In Person'. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/26/96, Vol. 126 Issue 36, p31
Reports on the hiring of Cathy Chermol as the executive producer of Telepictures Productions' program `In Person with Maureen O'Boyle', wherein she will share duties with Mark Hoffman.
- Warner Bros.' `Extra' on a slow roll. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;4/10/95, Vol. 125 Issue 15, p50
Features Warner Brothers Inc.'s television program `Extra.' 60 million dollar commitment in production and promotions; Forecasts for a second season; Viewer familiarity studies and ratings growth from November 1994 to February 1995.
- No `Friends' pact. // Electronic Media;8/12/96, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p24
No abstract available.
- Bold guarantee for off-network Friends. // MediaWeek;09/21/98, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p3
Reports that Warner Bros.' off-network release of the television program `Friends' is commanding high unit rates and projected to get high ratings and double-run airings.