- Gold prices fall. Moran, Tom // Macworld;Jan1995, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p35
Reports on Global Village's shipment of the Teleport Gold II fax modem. Features; Price; Contact information.
- Flea-bitten. L.J. // Finance Week;08/20/99, p84
Reports on the financial performance of South Africa-based flea market company Global Village Holdings. Corporate profits for the financial year 1999; Plans to refocus its profitable core flea market business.
- THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY. Hesenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;8/04/2003, p20
Presents updates on South African firms Global Village Holdings and Zaptronix as of August 2003. Global Village's acquisition of two trading properties set for commercial rezoning; Questions on the decision of extending Zaptronix's corporate life.
- Du provides Wi-Fi to Global Village. // WiFi/ WLAN;May2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p5
The article discusses an agreement between the entertainment and retail destination Global Village and United Arab Emirates (UAE) telecom operator Du to provide Wi- Fi services across the 14,000 square meters of Global Village.
- CAPE CHEER. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/15/2005, Issue 2674, p8
Reports that Global Village became the first travel agency to receive Travel 2's South Africa window display, produced with partners including South African Tourism and South African Airways.
- In-house Internet Servers. Crotty, Cameron; Pearlstein, Joanna // Macworld;Mar95, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p36
Reports on Internet server offerings from various companies. Global Village's One-World Internet; BBN Internet Services' Internet Server; InterCon Systems' agreement of distribute Pipeline; Description of the product offerings.
- Suspended -- or Levitating above moral high ground? Hasenfuss, Marc // Finweek;12/21/2006, p24
The article focuses on the suspension of shares in Global Villages, a flea market specialist in South Africa. The company's CEO Marc Israelsohn stated that the suspension was due to a frustration started with the auditors and financial service professionals conducting its International Financial...
- Young or young at heart? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/17/2005, Issue 2670, p60
Focuses on the specialization of Global Village in worldwide travel through its brand Round the World Flights. Concentration of the operator on customers taking a career break or extended holiday; Promotion of add-ons such as insurance, starter packs, overland tours, and the Trans-Siberian...
- ROAD TRIP. // Newsweek;5/26/2003, Vol. 141 Issue 21, p70
Evaluates various products useful for persons taking road trips. Picnic backpack by the Global Village Shop; Pillow by Hug-A-Planet; Digital camera for children by Argus Camera Company; Arkangel Complete Shakespeare Series performed by British thespians for audio enjoyment; Convertible BMW...