Wilhelm J. Goebel
- New duck stamp captures surf scoters in flight. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;07/26/96, Vol. 179 Issue 4, p1
Announces that Wilhelm J. Goebel took top honors at the United States Fish and Wildlife Service's 46th Federal Duck Stamp Contests. Features of Goebel's oil painting; Information on Goebel; Information on the Federal Duck Stamp.
- EXPECTING - MALIBU, CA. MARTINEZ, MONICA // Penumbra;2013, Vol. 23, p91
The photograph titled "Expecting: Malibu, CA" is presented, which depicts birds sitting on the hill near a sea.
- A bird in the brush. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Oct/Nov95, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p40
Features paintings of different birds done by six artists from the United States and Canada. Difficulty of painting birds; Need to study birds in the wild in order to create accurate bird art.
- Birds fly the coop: From pies to collectors' shelves. Pandey, Christa; Mason, Jo // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jun96, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p49
Focuses on the sculpture of birds from pies. History of pie; Characteristics of British and American pies; Physical description of a bird pie; Price range of antique bird pies.
- My top 10 birds. Peterson, Roger Tory // International Wildlife;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p36
Features the author's favorites birds and presents some of his paintings of them. Includes the yellow-shafted flicker harks; Peregrine falcon; Osprey; American crow; Blue jays; Whooping crane; Distinction between king and emperor penguins; Birds threatened by extinction and DDT.
- When subtlety takes wing. Smith, Dan // International Wildlife;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p44
Features several photographs of Canadian Chris Bacon's bird paintings.
- Untitled. // Western Folklore;Winter/Spring2007, Vol. 66 Issue 1/2, preceding p1
The article presents the cover art of the journal depicting a black and white drawing of a bird.
- A Career Takes Flight. Beem, Edgar Allen; LaSala, Anthony // Photo District News;Aug2005, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p84
Provides information on the photography project Sustenance by photographer Neeta Madahar which features birds.
- FR0NTISPIECE. // Wilson Journal of Ornithology;Dec2010, Vol. 122 Issue 4, preceding p635
A painting of Henslow's sparrows is presented.