Fall bass fishing
- Early to Rise. Hicks, Mark // Field & Stream;Apr2010, Vol. 114 Issue 11, pF4
The article presents suggestions on bass fishing.
- Bass Against the Wall. Hicks, Mark // Field & Stream;Apr2000, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p38
Offers tips on bass fishing in lakes.
- RIGHT PLACE WRONG TIME. Price, Steve // Field & Stream;Nov2002, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p108
Focuses on the influence of timing on bass fishing. Problem on fishless period; Importance of studying the fish active seasons; Recognition on the location of bass.
- The meat Whistle. Barr, John // Fly Fisherman;Mar2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p67
The article presents advice related to bass fishing.
- Early fall bass. Schultz, Ken // Field & Stream;Sep99, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p114
Focuses on bass fishing in the United States. Effect of water temperature and weather on bass behavior; Presence of bass in vegetated areas; Reaction of bass to the pods of bait; Occurrence of bass chasing schools of baitfish; Use of surface lures, lipless crankbaits and lead-bodied lures on...
- Undercover secrets. Hannon, Doug // Outdoor Life;May98, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p38
Explains key facts about how basses use cover and their importance to bass fishing. Bass behavior in cloudy or turbid water; Selection of lures; Effectiveness of pitching and flipping far back under thick lily pads.
- FISH FINDERS. Price, Steve // Field & Stream;Jul2000, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p64
Presents tips for bass fishermen on how and where to locate the best fishing sites.
- Current Advice. Moore, Colin // Outdoor Life;Apr2002, Vol. 209 Issue 2, p24
Provides tips in finding proper place in lakes and rivers where bass is feeding. Reasons for the affinity of bass in water currents; Proper sports for bass fishing.
- Pattern for Success. Circle, Homer // Outdoor Life;Apr2003, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p32
Presents several patterns to consider in bass fishing. INSET: Quick Tip.
- Back to bugging bass. Dean, J. // Outdoor Life;May87, Vol. 179 Issue 5, p87
Many bass fisherman agree that tossing top water tackle is the most exciting way to catch large mouths, yet few ever take it to them on the surface until now. Discusses how fisherman are again learning the fun of bass bugging.