The best business school
Tags: BUSINESS schools
- Ready for business. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec97, Issue 7, p6
Reports that the launch of the Edinburgh Business School (EBS) in Scotland was marked at a signover ceremony in August 1997. Sir Donald MacKay as non-executive chairman of the EBS; Funding from the Distance Learning MBA program.
- School update. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1997, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p17
Provides an update on business schools in United States. Appointment of Terry Maness as Dean of Hankamer School of Business; Two courses offered by Economics of Sports & Economics of Gender; Video Library Series offered by Family Business Institute; Education of students in the BEST program.
- CRAIN'S LIST CHICAGO-AREA MBA GUIDE. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/27/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p23
A list of business schools in Chicago, Illinois is presented, which includes Argosy University College of Business, Aurora University Dunham School of Business, and Concordia University College of Business.
- Weighing an M.B.A. // Essence (Essence);Sep88, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p122
Destination M.B.A., sponsored by the National Black M.B.A. association, helps individuals to decide if they want to attend business school.
- Business schools in the Tucson area. Sisco, Jeanette // Inside Tucson Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p18
Lists the top business schools in the Tucson, Arizona area, ranked by total 2000 spring enrollment. DRA Software Training; New Horizons Computer Learning Center; Executrain of Tucson.
- All in the families. Schrader, Martin // Westchester County Business Journal;04/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p16
Focuses on three family owned business colleges in Westchester County, New York. Benefits of the presence of the colleges for the county; Colleges' focus on job skills and graduates; Profile of the colleges.
- Going back to school. // BusinessWest;Apr96, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p35
Presents a `BusinessWest' annual guide to schools offering business programs and certificates in Massachusetts. Scheduling; Tuition; Degree programs; Course offerings; Contact information.
- A research professional's work can't be `codified.' Rugman, Alan M. // Ivey Business Journal;Winter97, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p32
Opinion. Presents information on the challenges faced by business schools. Reference to an analysis on business school professors' teaching strategies; Details on these challenges faced by business schools; Insight into the business professors' job.
- MBAs are put to the test. // Management Today;Nov95, p12
Discusses the need for an annual ranking of business schools in Great Britain. Comments of a member of the academic community on rankings; Comments of executives on the assessment of business schools by the Higher Education Funding Council.