Night vision equipment
- Clear vision for upstate downtown. // Architectural Record;Jul1993, Vol. 181 Issue 7, p26
Features the plan of a two-storey winter garden for Bausch & Lomb's world headquarters at Rochester, New York. Design by Fox & Fowle and Handler/Grosso; Reconfiguration of an adjoining street; Incorporation of setbacks, window forms and a rotated pyramid top.
- Ray-Ban strikes blues brothers sequel deal. // Marketing Week (01419285);01/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p14
States that a product placement deal has been signed by Ray-Ban, Bausch and Lomb with Blues Brothers 2000--a sequel to the original film. Details on the advertising campaign slated to run by the company; Comments from vice president of Baush and Lomb, Steve Markwell.
- Bausch & Lomb, NBA team up. Winters, Patricia // Advertising Age;3/22/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p42
Notes that Bausch & Lomb has kicked off its first major sports promotion as part of a multimillion-dollar sponsorship deal with the National Basketball Association. Certificates for free trial contact lenses at 8,000 McDonald's; Valued at $20-50 each; Part of $25 million `McDonald's-National...
- High-tech production. // Ophthalmology Times;8/14/95, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p10
Reports that Bausch & Lomb Inc. will spend more than $30 million to install the next generation of soft contact lens manufacturing technology.
- B&L settles lens lawsuit. // Ophthalmology Times;09/01/97, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p19
Discloses that Bausch & Lomb Inc. has reached a $1.7 million settlement with 17 state attorneys general who have investigated a contact lens marketing practice that was discontinued by Bausch & Lomb in 1995. States' failure to initiate legal action against Bausch & Lomb; Background on the case.
- FDA to alleviate temporary shortage of silicone oil. Ho, Allen C. // Ophthalmology Times;03/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p7
Reports that the temporary shortage of Adato SILOL 5000 silicone oil in the United States (U.S.) should be alleviated following the approval of a Bausch & Lomb's facility for producing the raw material. Cause of the shortage; Action taken by Bausch & Lomb to address the problem.
- Bausch & Lomb contacts close to 20 shops in global creative review. Kim, Hank; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/18/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p3
Reports on Bausch & Lomb's review of close to 20 shops to handle media assignments for the company on a regional basis. Hiring of consultant Douglas J. Rubenstein to conduct the review; Roster and nonroster agencies contacted; Selection of a short list of three to six finalists at the end of...
- Global review at Bausch & Lomb. Comiteau, Jennifer; McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p39
States that close to 20 shops has been contact by Bausch and Lomb, which plans to consolidate global creative responsibility for its $55-70 million Vision Care division account. Comments from the company's consultant Douglas J. Rubinstein; Listing of the rostered and nonrostered companies that...
- The Ray-Ban blues. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 108, p14
Presents new American motion pictures where actors will be wearing Ray-Ban eyewear from Bausch & Lomb Inc. as of December 8, 1997.