Diane Willis: Anchor, artist, baker
- Sellevision. Clayton, Beth A. // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p24
The article features the career of several newscasters including Leslie Olsen, Diane Willis and Anne Ryder.
- WRTV faces crossroads with exit of Lee, Willis. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p3
Reports the resignation of news anchors Clyde Lee and Diane Willis in Indiana. Task of WRTV in searching for replacement; Risk in revenue of the television station; Potential fall of news ratings; Venture of Lee and Willis in the communications industry.
- Understanding Exceptional Children and Youth. Martelli, Marcy Kepich // Exceptional Children;Nov1979, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p228
The article reviews the book "Understanding Exceptional Children and Youth," by B. Marian Swanson and Diane J. Willis.
- Lee and Willis hit airwaves for first time since 2001. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/23/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p15
The article reports that former WRTV Channel 6 news anchors Clyde Lee and Diane Willis, who are married to each other, have been hired by WFYI Channel 20 to host coverage of the National Future Farmers of America Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana on October 2006. The couple formed Lee/Willis...
- Lee, Willis prosper outside limelight. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p3
Focuses on the growth of the public relations (PR) company Lee/Willis Communications founded by journalists Clyde Lee and Diane Willis since its establishment in 2001 in the U.S. Recovery efforts on the September 11 terrorist attack; Factors that influence the foundation of the PR company;...
- Prevention of Child Maltreatment. Parr, Teresa L. S. // Journal of Child & Family Studies;Mar93, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p75
The article reviews the book "Prevention of Child Maltreatment," edited by Diane J. Willis, E. Wayne Holden and Mindy Rosenberg.
- Prevention of Child Maltreatment: Developmental & Ecological Perspectives. // Family Therapy: The Journal of the California Graduate School of;1992, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p93
The article reviews the book "Prevention of Child Maltreatment: Developmental and Ecological Perspectives," edited by Diane J. Willis, E. Wayne Holden and Mindy Rosenberg.