- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.
- Chart's Top Looks Familiar. Peacock, Wayne; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p1
Focuses on the rankings of various U.S. business enterprises in the investment sector. Increase in market share of Salomon Smith Barney Inc; Ranking of Merrill Lynch in the category bonds market; Market share of the company Herrington & Sutcliffe in bond sales.
- MICHIGAN: Bay Joins McLaren. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p31
Focuses on business enterprises in Michigan. Agreement between Bay Medical Center and McLaren Health Care; Downgrade of Bay Medical's underlying debt rating by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service; Losses accruing to Bay Medical Center in 2001.
- Any other business. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p19
Provides information on several business enterprises in Great Britain. Survey on lunchtime habits of executives; Coopers and Lybrand's expansion into human resource business; 1994 average earnings growth in Great Britain.
- Company News Analysis. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p5
Reports on developments related to companies situated in south-east Asia. Decision of Japanese automobile company Toyota to invest in a regional research and development center to be built in Bangkok, Thailand; Sale of its stake by Japan-based Mitsui Chemicals in Thai Plastic and Chemicals;...