The business development benefits of training
Tags: ENERGY industries
- ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p18
Presents charts and a graph related to energy and power industries in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- In the Eye of a Hurricane. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31307, p1
Focuses on the energy services offered by the Department of Water Resources to meet the power crisis challenges of California. Corporate profile of Department of Water Resources; Electricity requirements of California; Overview of the bond deal made by the Department and the state; Department's...
- NY No. 2 in energy restructuring. McChesney, Charles J. // Business Journal (Central New York);03/03/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1
Reports that New York ranks number two among states with the most competitive energy market. Think tank Center of the Advancement of Energy Markets' release of its Retail Energy Deregulation Index; Reasons for the state's strong showing.
- Bringing real power to the people. Blondell, Jackie // Asian Business Review;Jun96, p64
Reports on the intensification of the global competition to supply Asia's energy needs due to massive demand growth. Projects in China in stage of prebidding; Sources of funding for energy projects; Efficiency of Australia as power producer and distributor.
- Energy industry can power Illinois' economic growth. Whitley, Doug // Crain's Chicago Business;8/30/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p14
The article presents the author's views on increasing the economic power of the energy industry in Illinois.
- Energy. // Economic Review (05318955);Apr97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p38
Focuses on various developments concerning the energy industries of Pakistan as of April 1997. Projected cost and production capacity of the Pak-Iran oil refinery; Mobil Asia-Pacific Ltd.'s joint venture with the Army Welfare Trust to set up an LPG terminal at Port Qasim; Government's plan to...
- Energy. // Economic Review (05318955);Nov97, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p44
Presents news items about Pakistan's energy industries as of November 1997. Includes the revival of the Pak-Iran Refinery; Status of the Pak-Turkmen gas pipeline project; Recruitment of manpower to maintain Parco's Mid Country Refinery Project; Grant of petroleum exploration licenses.
- Energy. // Economic Review (05318955);Feb98, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p43
Presents an update concerning the energy sector in pakistan. Water and Power Development Authority's final electricity demand forecast; New power policy; Hydel power generation projects that have failed to materialize; Success of the trial operations for the Muzaffargarh PowerPlant.
- Energy. // Economic Review (05318955);Jul98, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p46
Reports on developments concerning the energy industry in Pakistan as of July 1998. Pakistani government's granting of a Petroleum Exploration License to the joint venture of Union Texas Pakistan Inc., Occidental Petroleum Inc. and Oil and Gas Development Corp.; Increase in petroleum prices in...