Asinari to lead Dentsu, Y&R
- Asinari to lead Dentsu, Y&R. M.H.M. // Brandweek;5/20/96, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the appointment of Matthew Asinari as chief operating officer of Dentsu, Young & Rubicam Partnerships in Asia. Asinari's career background; Responsibilities in the firm.
- DYR seeks new partner in Korea. // Adweek Western Edition;4/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p9
Reports that Dentsu, Young & Rubicam is in search for an advertising agency to handle its advertising account. Replacement of the Doosan Group; Candidates for the advertising account of the company.
- Rare event in Japan: Dentsu gets bad press. Doi, T. // Advertising Age;6/15/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p22
Presents a critical article which originally appeared in `Nikkei,' a leading Japanese financial daily that criticizes Dentsu, the world's largest advertising agency. Suffered its first year-on-year drop in pretax profits in six years; Desperate efforts; Old ways challenged; English version...
- Dentsu plans to expand global networks with flotation cash. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);01/30/98, Issue 5, p27
Presents information on the expansion plans of the Dentsu company. Detailed information on these plans; Benefits of these plans; Comments from Kazuo Miyakawa, chairman, Dentsu.
- Calling a truce. Sullivan, J.L. // Adweek Western Edition;10/11/93, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p1
Reports on plans by Dentsu, Young & Rubicam Partnerships to restructure its Lord, Dentsu & Partners and Bowes, Dentsu & Partners subsidiaries. Quarrel between the two agencies as the reason; Unhealthy competition.
- Dentsu USA aligns L.A. shops. Tyrer, Kate; Buyikian, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;09/29/97, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p5
Highlights the alignment of three Los Angeles based shops by co-owners Dentsu USA headquartered in Japan. Speculation on the resignation of president of Hjjar, Norman Hjjar; Comments from vice chairman of Dentsu USA, Don Effler.
- Dentsu surprise: Top execs shift. Kilburn, David // Advertising Age;5/3/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the shift of Dentsu's leadership. President Gohei Kogure assuming as chairman; Senior Managing Director Yutaka Narita as president; Surprise decision; Shaping Dentsu's management; Growth and disappointments under Kogure; Loss of the Nissan Motor Co. account; Narita's leadership...
- Dentsu to open Atlanta office for Olympics. // Adweek Western Edition;10/25/93, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the opening of a Dentsu branch in Atlanta, Georgia to coordinate operations for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Collaboration of Dentsu Atlanta with Dentsu's sports business division and ISL Division; Seiya Yoshihiro to manage the office.
- In recessionary Japan, Dentsu releases figures. // Adweek Western Edition;7/5/93, Vol. 43 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the decline in ad agency Dentsu Inc.'s annual billings according to financial results from April 1, 1992 to March 31, 1993. Agency's income.