Boiling Pond and a hermit
- Rondeau. O'Hern, W.J. // Conservationist;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about contacting anyone who had visited the hermitage of Noah John Rondeau in the Cold River country.
- Uncle Sam and I strike it big. Gould, John // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 228, p23
Presents the recollections of the author on fishing with his uncle, a former gold miner, as a boy.
- THE FOUR - iNCH LEGACY. Rivinius, Rebecca // Dakota Country;Spring2012, p130
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of fishing with her son, Noah.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;9/14/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 30, p132
An excerpt from the "Adv. in the Princeton (N. J.) Town Topics" is presented.
- Celilo as I Knew It. Halfmoon, Alphonse F. // Oregon Historical Quarterly;Winter2007, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p658
The article presents a personal narrative of the author's recollections of fishing at various places in the Columbia River Basin.
- LAUGHLINES. // Presbyterians Today;2010, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p9
A joke is presented about Noah if he did fishing when he was at the ark.
- Epigenetisches profiling mittels Microarrays. // Archives of Gynecology & Obstetrics;Sep2004 Supplement 1, Vol. 270, pS58
An abstract of the article "Epigenetisches profiling mittels Microarrays," by G. Gebauer, G. Rondeau, J. Welsh and M. McClelland is presented.
- 'Life of Hermit Noah John Rondeau' Monday. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/8/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 160, Special section p18
The article offers information on the multimedia program, "Adirondack Wilderness Life of Noah John Rondeau," by William "Jay" O'Hern.
- SCENCES FROM THE SIDEROAD. // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Apr2010, Vol. 34 Issue 211, p20
A photograph of birdwatchers at the Rondeau Provincial Park is presented.