Largest environmental consultants
- Big business cowardice. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/27/94, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p29
Asserts that radical environmentalists have assumed the forefront of the environmental debate in North America. Comments from environmental lawyer Robert J. Ernst; The role of various business interests.
- Seriously green. Leonetti, Carol; Motavalli, Jim // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p36
Profiles environmentalist families from the United States. Monitor of garbage output by the Crandall-Hanifin family of Hopkinton, Rhode Island; Fame of the Burger family of Whitney Point, New York for their garbage management; Recycling practices by the Peeples family from Freetown, Maryland. ...
- Look out, moby dick! He's got a gun! Elvin, John // Insight on the News;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p35
States that environmentalists are not pleased with a proposal forwarded by the Makah band of American Indians. Reasons for the environmentalist being upset; Information on the antiwhaling group Sea Shepherd.
- Fin-Nor sponsors Billfish Foundation's 1996 `Release Flag Program'. Brownlee, John // Salt Water Sportsman;Feb96, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p51
Reports that on USSC/Fin-Nor's agreement to sponsor Billfish Foundation's Release Flag Program for 1996.
- TBF news. // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr97, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p21
Presents news items relating to The Billfish Foundation (TBF) as of April 1997. Accomplishments of the organization; Emphasis on marlin, sailfish, spearfish and swordfish; Highlights of the TBF's Annual Conservation Awards Dinner; Launching of the Club Conservation Challenge.
- TBF news. // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug98, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p39
Presents news briefs pertaining to The Billfish Foundation (TBF). Information on the issues facing the United States Advisory Panels for Atlantic Billfishes and other Highly Migratory Species; Details on the funding of work by TBF being done by Dr. Phil Goodyear; Reference to the death of Hugo...
- How green are you? // Training & Development;Jul94, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the involvement of Americans in environmental activity. Categorization into five levels based on environmental proactivity; Address of environmental concerns in the grass-roots level; Increase in support for recycling and community activism.
- Environmentalists and developers in synch. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p50
A photograph of various environmentalists and developers in New York is presented.
- Busted in Barstow. Sieman, R. // Dirt Bike;Mar1991, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p60
Discusses the Sahara Club's activist efforts and the opposition of the Sierra Club to them. BLM response; Strategy for the Barstow protest; Details of police arrests; Current status of protest and those involved.
- Taking the Clean Organic approach. Steuteville, Robert // BioCycle;Dec95, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p39
Reports that the Clean Organic Waste (COW) project in Dade County, Florida which began in 1991 but was stopped after Hurricane Andrew, will be resumed. Comments from Bill Townshend, a consultant hired to manage the project; Construction cost.