- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p40
Presents contract information in the United States, for the week of 15th April 1997. Information on the accounts, and location.
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p28
Presents information on a contract scoreboard. Detailed information on the contents.
- Benchmarking Ford contracts. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p28
Presents and interview with Dick Kresky, consultant, pertaining to the benchmarking of Ford contracts.
- Contracts. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p75
Presents information on valuation contracts, while focusing on the court case, 432080 Ontario Ltd. versus Somra. Condition underwhich a valuer must comply with prescribed requirements; Criticism against a Canadian chartered accountant; Name of the valuer in the case.
- Class A service. // Professional Engineering;01/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
No abstract available.
- Jaguar's waste... // Professional Engineering;01/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
No abstract available.
- Contracts. // Professional Engineering;02/11/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p6
Presents news briefs relating to contracts in Great Britain. Information on the three orders won by Rolls-Royce, from National Grid Company to develop substations in the Midlands, Cornwall and Liverpool; Contract won by CSI from the Whitworth Group; Additional information.
- Contracts. // Professional Engineering;03/11/98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p8
Presents news briefs relating to contracts among various companies in the engineering industry. Indication of a contract which was won by Rolls-Royce and partners from Indonesia and India; Reference to the Millennium stadium in which mechanical, electrical and health services work was started...
- Contracts. // Professional Engineering;04/29/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p8
Presents news items pertaining to contracts in engineering in Great Britain. Details on two contracts won by LucasVarity to supply GM and Chrysler cars with braking and stabilising systems; Award of a 660,000 pounds sterling contract to Matrix Grinding Technologies; Completion of a 3 million...