Women's physician preferences
- The Physician-Patient Relationship. // American Family Physician;4/1/1994, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p1250
Focuses on violations of the physician-patient relationship in Canada originally published in `Canadian Family Physician,' December 1993. Definition of the four elements inherent in all boundary violations; Elements within the context of sexual abuse of patients by physicians.
- Kienbock's disease. WALLING, M.D., ANNE D. // American Family Physician;01/01/99, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p194
Focuses on an article from the August 1998 issue of the `Canadian Family Physician,' which is about Kienbock's disease. Brief background of avascular necrosis; Etiology of the disease; Treatment for the disease.
- Developmental Delay in Infants. // American Family Physician;11/15/96, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p2307
Focuses on the reports of `Canadian Family Physician' in August 1996 that family physicians play an essential role in the surveillance of development in infants and young children. When to suspect a delay in psychomotor development in infants; How to detect problems in language development; How...
- Toxoplasmosis in Pregnancy. WALLING, ANNE D. // American Family Physician;02/01/99, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p685
Presents an excerpt of an article from the September 1998 issue of the `Canadian Family Physician' which is about the risk factors of toxoplasmosis during pregnancy.
- Therapy for postherpetic neuralgia. // American Family Physician;9/15/94, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p844
Discusses an article in the February 1994 issue of the periodical `Canadian Family Physician' on the therapy for postherpetic neuralgia. Drugs to reduce pain resulting from postherpetic neuralgia in elderly and immunocompromised patients.
- Hypertension and preeclampsia. // American Family Physician;8/1/95, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p658
Focuses on the incidence of preeclampsia and hypertension as complications during pregnancy in Canada. Original article appeared in the April 1995 issue of `Canadian Family Physician'; Monitoring of high-risk patients with history of hypertension or previous preeclampsia; Low-dose aspirin...
- Coronary Artery Disease in Women. Walling, Anne D. // American Family Physician;4/15/1999, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p2355
Presents an abstract of a study on coronary artery disease in women, from the December 1998 issue of `Canadian Family Physician.'
- Simple Treatment for Paraphimosis. Walling, Anne D. // American Family Physician;9/1/1998, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p780
Presents a summary of the article `Simple Treatment for Paraphimosis,' from `Canadian Family Physician,' dated June 1998.
- Hypertension During Pregnancy. Walling, Anne D. // American Family Physician;9/15/1998, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p990
Focuses on an article relating to chronic maternal hypertension, published in the June 1998 issue of the `Canadian Family Physician, journal. What physicians should consider when evaluating drug treatment for hypertension during pregnancy; Therapy which is effective in treating women with...