- Puerto Rico increases federal fund share. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;2/8/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p27
Focuses on the increase in applications for federal grants from state agencies, municipalities and tax-free organizations in Puerto Rico in 1995. Growth of federal transfers to government entities and federal discretionary spending; Upgrading of the dissemination of information on available...
- Leadership series sets 2003 theme for grant program. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p9
Reports on the selection of the theme 'Indianapolis: Designing a Brighter Tomorrow' for the 2003 Lacy Foundation grant by the Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series' twenty seventh class.
- Financial grants. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p19
Reports on financial grants awarded to Grand Rapids, Michigan organizations as of December 1997. Michigan Jobs Commission's award of a total of $377,083 in federal and state funds to help meet the employment needs of West Michigan citizens with disabilities; United States Department of...
- County accepts two preservation grants. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
The article announces that Kent County commissioners accepted grants totaling 17,500 dollars from the Kent County Farm Bureau and the Frey Foundation for the county' farmland preservation program.
- The Feds Prepare a BLACKLIST. Flaherty, Francis J. // Progressive;Feb88, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p15
Comments on the blacklist of people or organizations banned from receiving grants from the U.S. federal government. Creation of the scheme by the Reagan administration; Criticism of the method of implementation; Claim on invasion of privacy.
- Reprieve for Scotland CABs. // Third Sector;3/20/2012, Issue 699, p5
The article reports on the move by Citizens Advice Scotland to accept an official offer of transitional financing from the Glasgow City Council for the maintenance of five citizens' advice bureaus (CAB) in Glasgow, Scotland threatened with closure.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. Recipient of Two Service Learning Grants. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/15/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Haskell C.I.S.D. in Texas has received two service learning grants.
- Burnet County gives aid to G'Shoals for cleanup. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/29/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p1A
The article reports on the allocation of $30,000 of the $50,000 to Burnet County from the Lower Colorado River Authority Flood Disaster and Recovery by the Commissioners in Texas.
- Faith and healers. // Self;Dec97, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p58
Reports on the awarding of eight medical schools grants of $25,000, by the National Institute for Healthcare Research and the John Templeton Foundation. Information on the total number of schools which received grants; What the grants are for.
- Selectivity by the UGC: a taste of things to come. Smith, Richard // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/2/1988, Vol. 296 Issue 6614, p36
Focuses on the selection of universities for the grants of the University Grants Committee (UGC) in Great Britain. Considerations in the selection exercise; Factors in the determination of UGC rating; Validity of the UGC selection exercise.