Pool platform rigs contracted for deepwater projects
- Pool Energy Services Co. // Equities;Nov94, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p32
Profiles Pool Energy Services Co. of Houston, Texas. Energy services firm with specialized Arctic land drilling rigs and contractor of labor services; Buyout of partner Pool Arctic Alaska; Effect of buyout on financial statements; Contact person: D.C. Oatman.
- Shell goes digital. Darc?, Keith; Hart, Katherine // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/11/95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Shell Offshore Inc. is forming a subsidiary, Shell Offshore Services, to build and operate a digital microwave communications system to service the offshore oil and gas industry in the gulf of Mexico. Cost of the system; Network coverage; Advantages that can be derived from the...
- Shell to develop Enchilada prospect. // Chemical Business;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p27
Announces Shell Offshore Incorporated intention to develop its Enchilada prospect, a reservoir of subsalt clusters in Garden Banks Blocks 83, 84, 127, 128 and 172 about 185 miles southwest of New Orleans. Estimated cost of development; Partners of Shell Offshore in initiating the development;...
- Popeye becomes third deepwater producer for Shell. Crowden, Michael // Offshore;Mar96, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p18
Reports that Shell Offshore has begun natural gas production from its Popeye Field in the Gulf of Mexico. Field description; Comments from Rich Pattarozzi, general manager of Shell Offshore's deepwater division.
- Bullwinkle leading generation of platforms in US Gulf scheduled for upgrading. Parjus, Tony; Champagne, Eric C. // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p35
Features the Shell Offshore's Bullwinkle production platform in the US Gulf of Mexico. Estimated oil production; Awarding of contract for facility expansion plans.
- Diverless repair executed on Tahoe I production line. Dupre, Mike; Nelson, Don // Offshore;Oct97, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p52
Reports that a diverless repair was successfully made in 1996 on a flowline in Shell Offshore's Tahoe I development in the Viosca Knoll region of the Gulf of Mexico. Installation of the flowline on the Tahoe satellite gas well; Discussion of the four basic phases of the entire repair operation.
- Nabors/Pool Deal Should Swim. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Details the acquisition of Pool Energy Services Co. by Nabors Industries, Inc. Cost of the acquisition; Trading performance of Nabors; Primary assets of Pool.
- Nabors, Pool merge. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Feb99, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the merger of Nabors Industries and Pool Energy Services. How the merger plan of the petroleum companies has started.
- Mergers complete, consolidation over. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the completion of mergers and consolidation in the drilling industry. Implication of the merger between Nabors and Pool; Dynamics of merging two drilling companies; Factors which contribute to the completion of mergers in the drilling industry.