Gilbos: TwinConer Assembly winder
- Gilbos: PLS precision winder. Heyvaert, J. // Textile World;Apr94, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p37
Features Gilbos' PLS precision winder machine for yarn manufacturing. Random and precision winding principles; Rewinding manmade yarns; Flexibility and efficiency.
- Gilbos: new BitWinder for knot-free packages from residual cones. // Melliand International;Dec2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p278
The article evaluates the Bitwinder weaving device from Gilbos.
- Bringing Nylon Innovation to the Americas. Getto, Bob // Proceedings of the Annual International Conference & Exhibition ;2003, p48
The article discusses the introduction of a new, bacteriostatic filament nylon yarn in both Europe and the U.S., which offers great value to consumers.
- INVISTA BOOSTS NYLON SPINNING AT KINGSTON, ON. BEWLEY, LINDSEY // Chemical Week;7/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the plan of Invista to increase nylon yarn spinning capacity at its facility in Kingston, Ontario to meet continued demand spurred by growth of the global airbag market.
- Felting effects and wet felting. // Crazy Felt Using Dissolvable Fabric;2008, p8
The article offers step-by-step instructions for felting with the use of special-effect yarns or microfibres.
- THE YARNIVAL. Trousdale, Margaret // Spin-Off;Summer2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on the first Yarnival hosted by Lexi Boeger of Pluckyfluff Studios in July 2011 and the 2012 Yarnival to be held at the Boeger Winery in Placerville, California from July 13 to 15, 2012.
- BASF debuts hollow-core, trilobal delustered yarn. // Textile World;Oct94, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the introduction of a delustered natural nylon fiber with a hollow-core, trilobal cross-section, by the BASF Carpet Products Group. Features of the nylon fiber.
- Nylon Yarn Survey in China. // Colourage;Jan2002, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p96
According to the National Bureau of Statistics, China has produced 371,000 tons of nylon yarn in January-November 2001 with a year-to-year increase of 4.5 percent.
- Nilit: protective PA yarn. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p80
Reports on Tel Aviv, Israel-based fiber producer Nilit Ltd.'s launch of its Sensil EverSheer modified nylon 66 yarn. Yarn for covering and protecting elastane yarn in sheer hosiery.