The president's radio address
Tags: CLINTON, Bill, 1946-
- Administrative council created. // Government Executive;Aug97, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p8
Reports that United States President Bill Clinton has issued an executive order establishing the Interagency Council on Administrative Management. Objectives of the council; Discussion group for basic operational confronting senior managers.
- Clinton's education platform likely to include construction. Resnick, Amy B.; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p7
Focuses on a proposal to lower the cost of school construction and rehabilitation which will be put in place by Clinton administration. Indepth look at details on the plans; Views of Julie Green, Education Department spokeswoman.
- Impeachment Articles. // Impeachment Articles;2009, pN.PAG
Presents the text of the impeachment resolutions for United States President William Jefferson Clinton presented by the House of Representatives on January 27, 1999.
- FY 2001 Discretionary Budget Request. Hellman, Christopher // Defense Monitor;2000, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on fiscal year 2001 discretionary budget proposed by former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- Paying the price. Isenstein, Howard // Modern Physician;Aug99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p18
Discusses the Medicare plan proposal of United States President Bill Clinton. Information on the proposal; Concerns of physicians concerning the plan; Requirements in order to qualify for Center of Excellence designation.
- Presidential scorecard Thigpen, Kimberly G. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Apr1994, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p370
No abstract available.
- Clinton Impeached and Acquitted. Horn, Geoffrey M // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p41
No abstract available.
- Don't get fooled again. Brady, James // Crain's New York Business;01/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p9
Focuses on the lessons learned from the leadership of President Bill Clinton. Treatment received by Clinton from New Yorkers.
- Clinton turns his aura into campaign gold. Kiefer, Francine // Christian Science Monitor;7/10/98, Vol. 90 Issue 158, p3
Focuses on United States President Bill Clinton's fund-raising efforts and successes. A fund-raiser at Sylvester Stallone's house; The Democrats in a stronger position than in 1994 due to Clinton's efforts; Clinton's ability to break fund-raising records at each event in 1998.
- Clinton's Afterglow. // Christian Science Monitor;1/17/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 36, p10
Editorial. Discusses the outlook for the political career of United States president Bill Clinton and some of his accomplishments as president, in light of the end of his presidential term.