Tags: RADICE, Giles
- Accounts and accountability. Weekes, Tim // Public Finance;03/08/96, p12
Profiles Giles Radice as chairman of the new Commons public services select committee of Great Britain. Agenda of issues for the committee drawn up by Radice; Task of the committee of running on accountability of government officials; Area of reform that Radice thinks as urgent.
- Another EU message. Muray, Leo // Contemporary Review;Jan1996, Vol. 268 Issue 1560, p47
Reviews the book `The New German,' by Giles Radice and Michael Joseph.
- Nearly men. Hattersley, Roy // New Statesman;9/23/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4606, p52
Reviews the book 'Friends and Rivals: Crosland, Jenkins and Healey,' by Giles Radice.
- PAUL routledge. // New Statesman;06/12/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4490, p22
Comments on some politicians in Great Britain. Parliament member Giles Radice; Chief of Defense Staff Charles Guthrie; Political editor Andrew Marr; Ministerial official Chris Mullin.
- The Industrial Democrats: Trade Unions in an Uncertain World (Book Review). Stark, Harry F. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan80, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p270
The article reviews the book "The Industrial Democrats: Trade Unions in an Uncertain World," by Giles Radice.
- GILES RADICE AND HIS FRIENDS. Doering, Jonathan // Contemporary Review;Aug2003, Vol. 283 Issue 1651, p112
Reviews the book 'Friends & Rivals,' by Giles Radice.
- Great man in theory. Diamond, Patrick // New Statesman;9/6/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 5017, p55
The article reviews the book "Trio: Inside the Blair, Brown, Mandelson Project," by Giles Radice.
- Trio: Inside the Blair, Brown, Mandelson Project. G. F. B. // Contemporary Review;Summer2011, Vol. 283 Issue 1701, p259
A review of the book "Trio: Inside the Blair, Brown, Mandelson Project," by Giles Radice is presented.
- GILES RADICE ON LABOUR, 1980-2001. Gaunt, Richard A. // Contemporary Review;May2005, Vol. 286 Issue 1672, p305
Reviews the book "Diaries 1980-2001: From Political Disaster to Election Triumph," by Giles Radice.