FOOD IN REVIEW
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p86
Presents several food products and food service equipment. Availability of the Almond Toppers sliced and slivered almond toppings in several varieties from Sugar Foods Corp.; Introduction of the Popcorn Fish appetizers from Icelandic; Special features of the Collectramatic fryers from Winston...
- Dessert barsâ€¦HEIDI'S GOURMET DESSERTS. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p102
Heidi's CafÃ©, a product line introduced by the company Heidi's Gourmet Desserts, offers quality dessert bars with easy, customized portioning. The bars are a value-added solution for operators wanting to provide customers products with homemade taste. These dessert bars are available in...
- FOOD IN REVIEW. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p74
Evaluates several food products for the food service market. Additions to the Knorr Kettle Quick-Prep Frozen products of Unilever; Shelf life of the Northern Star Refrigerated Hash Browns from Michael Foods Inc.; Improvements on Mrs. Friday's line of Oven-Ready Breaded fish fillets.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p62
Introduces several products related to the foodservice industry. Lipton's Cold Brew Blend tea bag; Cambro's Camtherm Cart; Vollrath's specialty line of modular foodservice carts.
- Skewered sweets. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p74
Rich, studded with nuts, and thick with fine velvety chocolate, Deep Dish Chocolate Brownies from Heidi's Gourmet Desserts can be used in signature desserts. Deep Dish Chocolate Brownie Kabobs can be made by threading squares of chunks of Heidi's thawed Deep Dish Chocolate Brownies onto skewers,...
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2002, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p92
Presents news briefs on employee appointment, recruitment and awards in the food industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. Fredierics Schultz at Heidi's Gourmet Desserts; Carole Widmayer at Schafer Condon Carter; Robert J. McLoughlin at Stellar-Technology and Equipment for Food.
- Dessert Symposium. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2003, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p90
Provides information on the Culinary Visions invitational symposium sponsored by Edwards Fine Foods and Heidi's Gourmet Desserts held in Napa Valley, California in May 2003. Issues discussed by chef Brigid Callinan; Dessert prepared by Callinan during the event.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2003, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p103
Introduces several food products and supplies. Uncle Ben's brand stuffing mixes and wild rice blends from MasterFoodServices; Applewood smoked bacon from Hormel Foods Corp.; Mini Fillo Shells desserts from Athens Foods; Torte from Heidi's Gourmet Desserts.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2002, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p60
Presents the menus offered by several restaurants in the U.S. as of December 2002. Schwan's; Unilever Best Foods; Heidi's Gourmet Desserts; McCormick.