Latin extends its reach
- U. Illinois students feast in specialty-concept eateries. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p28
Reports on the creation of specialty-concept eateries at the University of Illinois in Campaign-Urbana. Offering of diverse meal choices; Number of restaurants rotated by the university; Competition among the restaurants.
- Illinois Plans Big Dining Center. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the plan of the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana to build the largest dining center on a college campus in the U.S. The building project is currently known only as the Student Dining and Residential Program (SDRP) to feed around 4,000 students per meal. Other...
- AT THE UNIV. OF ILLINOIS: Three catering divisions meet everyone's needs. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p68
Deals with the catering operations at the University of Illinois in Urbana. Separate divisions for the catering operations of the university; Focus of the foodservice offered in the residence halls of the school; Features of the university residence hall complexes.
- TO KNOW LIST 5: Everything after the dotted line. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;2/12/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p5
This article discusses the recruiting of high school football players to college football programs during February of 2007. The University of Florida is cited as the college football program with the best 2007 recruiting class, while the University of Illinois and the University of South...
- Wells wealth. Seaman, Donna // American Libraries;Jan93, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p70
Focuses on the Rare Book and Special Collections Library at the University of Illinois/Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Ill. Home to the renowned H.G. Wells Archive since the 1950s; New acquisitions include letters and other items; Detailed efforts in the 1930s to win political asylum in great Britain...
- Sensitivity of NMR technique boosted. // R&D Magazine;Feb96, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the development of 0.4 mm microcoil by researchers at the University of Illinois's Beckman Institute. Aims of the 0.4 mm microcoil.
- 23. MARKET AREA STUDIES. Breyer, Ralph F. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1949, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p549
An abstract for the article "University of Illinois" is presented.
- Amorphous silicon is indeed a glass--until you add hydrogen. // Laser Focus World;Sep2011, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p9
The article reports that a research conducted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has revealed that amorphous silicon (a-Si) is a glass.
- Cyber-gallery. Stover, Dawn; O'Malley, Chris // Popular Science;Jun95, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p49
Features the @art gallery videotex system operated by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on the Internet computer network. Showcase for electronic art; Exhibits; Online address.