First-quarter prices up in most sectors
- For processed vegetables: Acreage dips 3%. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p130
Reports the situation of food market in the United States based on `Food Service Director' price index. Canned market: Frozen food supply; Meat, poultry and commodities.
- Food industry performance indicators improve; Cost per mile, cost per route, cost per stop fall. Macklin, Gary // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2002, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the improvement of the food industry performance indicators in 2002. Effects of economic downturn on the performance indicators of wholesale grocers and retail supermarket chains; Cost per mile of fleet operations; Aspects of wholesale grocery delivery.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS AT THE CLOSE THURSDAY, AUG. 17, 2006. // SN: Supermarket News;8/21/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 34, p98
A chart is presented that lists the stock performance of several retailers in the U.S. as of August 21, 2006 including Kroger, Safeway and Whole Foods.
- NRN STOCK INDEX. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p9
A chart is presented that lists NRN Stock Index and Restaurants market value.
- February PPI Drops 1.4%; Core Rate Rises 0.3%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p2
The article reports on the decline of producer price index to 1.4 percent in February 2006 in the United States. It is driven by a large decline in energy and food prices. The core rate in February 2006, which excludes food and energy, has risen 0.3 percent in February following an unrevised 0.4...
- CPI Falls; Core Prices Go Flat. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/18/2014, pA01
5 The consumer price index slipped 0.2% in Aug., the first drop in more than a year. CPI ex food and energy was flat vs. an expected 0.2% rise. It was the first time in nearly 4 years that the "core" did not rise. Both measures are up 1.7% for the year, still below the roughly 2% target of the Fed.
- NRN STOCK INDEX. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/1/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p12
Presents information on stock price index of various companies in restaurant and food business in the U.S. as of September 2003. List of top gainers and top losers; Assessment of the market capital of such companies; Comparison of changes in stock prices.
- NEWS. // Food Manufacture;Feb2001, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p7
Reports developments related to food and drink industry as of February 2001. Increase in the retail price index of the food industry; Purpose in the creation of Procheck, the auditing firm of the National Britannia; Estimation of the amount spent by Arla Foods for a human resources software...
- What is the connection between inflation and food and beverages? // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/19/2013, p15
The article discusses the relationship between inflation and the food and beverages sector, which when based on the Consumer Price Index can display a 13% year-on-year growth.