THE VERDICT IS IN: Law firm f/s renovation increases traffic and sales
- Law firm Paul Weiss insured for settlement. // Crain's New York Business;10/11/93, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p35
Reports on law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison as insured for its $45 million settlement of claims arising from the collapse of Miami, Florida's CenTrust Bank. Claims by Resolution Trust Corp. over the CenTrust failure; Law firm's professional liability.
- Law firm insured for S&L settlement. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;10/4/93, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p1
Reveals that law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison is insured for its settlement of claims arising from the high profile 1990 collapse of CenTrust Bank. Agreement to settle claims brought by the Resolution Trust Corp. over CenTrust failure; Professional liability coverage by insurers...
- Law and order. // American Printer;Sep95, Vol. 215 Issue 6, p60
Illustrates the reprographics operations at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. Containment of costs; Worldwide offices; Control of automatic alphanumeric stamping with Kodak 2110 duplicators; Savings and response to client needs; Cost-effectiveness of maintaining an in-plant...
- Maria T. Vullo, 35. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p23
Profiles Maria T. Vullo, a partner at New York-based law firm Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison. Personal background; Career highlights; Pro bono works; Major clients; Obligation of serving as a mentor to younger women.
- Firm hit for $45 million. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;10/4/93, Vol. 9 Issue 40, p34
Reports on New York City-based law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison's agreement to pay the federal government for its role involving junk bond investments. Role in the bankruptcy of the Centrust Savings Bank of Miami.
- When job requests are fishy business. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;11/3/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p32
One of the most intriguing legal documents around these days is the sushi memo. This is a three-page, citation-and exhibit-laden interoffice memo prepared last summer by a paralegal for a New York partner of the law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. It would be easy to read the...
- Paul Weiss joins firms considering Times Sq. roots. Feldman, Amy // Crain's New York Business;03/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p11
Presents news briefs relating to real estate in New York and New Jersey. Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton and Garrison company's effort to find office space at Time Square, New York; Replacement of Prudential Insurance Company of America's Time Square partner; Agreement by Richard Lalikow to buy 1370...
- Paul Weiss sees 7 per cent spike in global revenue. Moloney, Rachel // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/4/2016, p3
The article reports on an increase in the global revenue of law firm Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison in 2015.
- Lawyers turning to temps. Fernandez, Tommy // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p13
Steven Simkin recently had a client who needed lawyers to pore through documents for the recapitalization of 30 shopping malls across the country. Simkin, chairman of the real estate practice at Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison Co. in New York, could not spare his own manpower. Instead, he...