THE GOOD NEWS: CAMPUS CAPTURE
- Have Consumers Learned From Mortgage Mistakes? Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;5/10/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the findings of the survey conducted by Zillow Mortgage Marketplace and Harris Interactive Inc. regarding the trend of mortgage activities of consumers in the U.S. in a consecutive two-year gap period. It focuses on the loan activities for car, vacation and housing...
- Consumer Confidence. // Qualified Remodeler;Mar2008, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on the survey conducted by Harris Interactive Inc. that addressed the perception of U.S. homeowners on the value of their homes. The results revealed that 77% of homeowners have confidence on the appreciation of the value of their homes despite the decline in the housing...
- Switch on/switch off. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p8
The article reports on the result of a Harris Interactive survey of more than 2,000 adults commissioned by Tealeaf in Great Britain. According to survey results, nine out of 10 consumers experience problems trying to conduct online transactions. Moreover, more than 40% say they would then switch...
- Licker Or Biter? Of Cookies, That Is. Applebaum, Michael // Brandweek;3/1/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p34
Highlights results of a survey conducted by Harris Interactive Inc on Oreo cookies. Range of eating habits associated with Oreo; Beverage of choice for the cookies.
- Online presence helps women-owned business. // B to B;8/11/2003, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p6
The article cites a survey conducted by U.S.-based Harris Interactive Inc. for online company Yahoo! Inc. Women small-business owners participating in the study said having an online presence enhanced their businesses. 94% said it increased visibility while 90% said it enhanced their ability to...
- Forecasts Call for Peak Summer, But Will Rising Fuel Costs Stall Travel Plans? Holly, Tricia A. // Travel Agent;6/7/2004, Vol. 317 Issue 2, p10
Discusses the findings of a survey by Harris Interactive and Yahoo! regarding travel in the United States in summer 2004. Effect of the rising fuel costs on the summer holiday plans of American travelers; Other factors affecting summer travel plans; Increase in the number of respondents who are...
- AGES 18 TO 30: Salty snacks, reg. cola top college students' spending. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Highlights results of a study conducted by Harris Interactive on the expenditure of college students aged 18-30 on snacks and beverages. Annual worth of purchases for regular cola; Range of places where students buy snacks and beverages; Female students' purchasing behavior.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/20/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p20
The article presents news briefs relevant to the food service industry in the United States. A survey conducted by Harris Interactive Inc. reveals that 64 percent of adults consider themselves to be healthful eaters while 45 percent say that they follow some kind of health-conscious diet....
- Timed-release. Vence, Deborah L. // Marketing News;9/1/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p4
Presents the findings of an online survey by Harris Interactive Inc. on whether direct-to-consumer advertising for prescription drugs should or should not be banned in the U.S.