GUEST SVCS. DEBUTS F/COURT TRIO
- A blow for freedom of choice on the hill! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Provides information on the food court on Longworth Office Building managed by the Guest Services company. Description of the food court; Services and foods offered; Details on the operation of the food court.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p24
Reports on developments related to on-site foodservice operators in the United States as of October 9, 2000. Partnership of Peabody's Coffee Inc. with on-site operators; Selection of Guest Services Inc. to manage the foodservice operation of Hillwood Museum and Gardens; Appointment of James...
- UNION BLASTS MUSEUM-MCD'S DEAL. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p26
Reports on criticisms from food service employees at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum cafeteria in Washington, D.C. against the latter's contract with McDonald's. Information on the termination of the cafeteria's contract with Guest Services Inc.; Details on the...
- `Use Right Chemicals & Temperatures': How to Wash Pots. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p132
Provides pointers on the effective washing of pots and pans used in foodservice operations. Proper equipments and chemicals to be used; Advice from Carol Jacoby, director of quality assurance for Guest Services; Two basic ways of washing pots and pans; How to handle a warewashing machine...
- Rainier Guest Services Retains Concessions Contract For Mount Rainier National Park. // National Parks Traveler;10/25/2013, p1
The article reports that Rainier Guest Services LLC, a subsidiary of Guest Services Inc., has retained a concessions contract for Mount Rainier National Park of Washington as of October 2013. Topics include the operation of food, lodging and beverage services by Rainier Guest Services within the...
- FOR 5 YEARS: Court puts contractor on trial. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Reports that the Supreme Court of the United States has hired Guest Services Inc. to manage food services in its cafeteria and snack bars. Plans of Guest Services for the cafeteria; Significance of the account to Guest Services.
- Training Day (and Night). Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p60
Presents information on how food service operators train their employees to promote food safety. Components of food service training; Requirement for every unit managers in Guest Services Inc.; Approach of HDS Services to food safety training. INSET: ServSafe Serves Industry Well.
- Justice is served. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the selection of Fairfax, Virginia-based Guest Services to provide foodservice for the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. Terms of the contract awarded to Guest Services; Dishes offered by the company; Plan of the company regarding its signature brands.
- Cost Patrol. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the efforts of several U.S. foodservice companies to balance rising operational costs and the need to maintain quality and service levels, as of May 2005. Guest Services; Aramark; Sodexho; Epicurean Feast.