WITH NEW CONTRACT: AstraZeneca adds dining ctrs
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/26/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. A 25 million pounds foodservice contract was won by Aramark with international aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The FSA Board will carry out an investigation into the recent incidents of adulteration of processed...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- Philly picks Aramark. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
This article reports on a food service contract awarded by the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania to Aramak in September 2005. According to Aramark, its contract is for one year with options for an additional four years, and calls for the contractor, to manage food service in 115...
- Aramark ends $3.3 million jail contract with Texas county. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/22/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the end of the contract between Aramark Corp. and several jails in Tarrant County, Texas. Terms of the contract; Complaints of the commissioners about problems with food service at the jails; Denial of the allegations by the company.
- in brief. // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p14
Reports on developments concerning the food service sector of the United States as of August 2001. Public contract won by Aramark to provide foodservice to 128 prisons in Florida; Corporate logo unveiled by Morrison Management Specialists; Acquisition of some assets of Bottling Group LLC by All...
- Aramark extends reach in China with 'Golden' buyout. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p212
The article reports that contract giant Aramark Corp. has increased its presence in China by purchasing Beijing-based food service company Golden Collar. Aramark's 60-plus clients in four major cities include the Chinese FIA Formula One World Championship Round in Shanghai. Golden Collar and its...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p16
Presents an update on contracts secured by several foodservice operators in the U.S. as of May 2005. Compass Group; Sodexho; Aramark.
- Aramark retains negotiationg rights to Houston school-district pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;Jul2002, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p14
Reports the retention of the foodservice management contract of Aramark company and Houston Independent School District in Houston, Texas. Emphasis on the use of minority vendors; Improvement of breakfast and lunch programs; Increase of food and supply.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article presents news briefs on contractors in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. A partnership between Aramark and Panda Restaurant Group has been formed. An agreement was sealed, making Sodexho the preferred provider of outsourced senior living food and other services for...