- Global Environmental Concepts. // Benin Country Review;2010, p114
The article offers information on the global environmental condition with regards to global warming and greenhouse gases as well as international policies for the protection of the environment.
- 'W' ON GLOBAL WARMING; SMARTER ENERGY FOR SMALLER BIZ. Goldstein, Jerome // In Business;Mar/Apr 2001, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p32
Discusses United States President Bush's abrupt decision to abandon a treaty, the Kyoto Protocol, on global warming. Bush's comment on the Kyoto agreement during his discussion with the German Chancellor; Germany's call for a boycott against American companies; Impact of the energy crisis on...
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Botswana Country Review;2011, p186
The article offers information on various environmental concepts worldwide including the greenhouse effect, the relationship between global warming and greenhouse gases, and the development of its international policy.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Cameroon Country Review;2009, p112
The article offers information on global warming and greenhouse gases including the international environmental policy which aims to address the problem.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Venezuela Country Review;2011, p247
The article offers information on the international accords dedicated to the international policy development in global warming which includes the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) in New York, International Convention on Oil Pollution Preparedness, Response, and...
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Solomon Islands Country Review;2009, p115
The article offers information on global environmental concepts including global warming and greenhouse gases, international policy development for global warming and desertification and devegetation.
- The heat's on. Stone, Peter H. // National Journal;7/26/97, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p1505
Discusses the pressure being faced by the administration of United States President Bill Clinton concerning issues on the global warming treaty. Impact of the proposed treaty to the economy; Campaigns against the treaty; Environmentalists' insistence to adopt measures to reduce carbon dioxide...
- Poland. Kassenberg, Andrzej; Sitnicki, Stanislaw // EPA Journal;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p35
Presents a commentary on the problem of global warming from two Polish environmental leaders. Poland as the eighth largest source of carbon emissions from burning fuels; Policies which would help protect the environment while improving the economy; Purchasing of more efficient industrial...
- West Germany. Kupfer, Dietrich // EPA Journal;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p37
Presents a commentary on the problem of global warming from a West German environmental leader. Need to take protective measures against the greenhouse effect; West German contribution to carbon dioxide emissions; Demonstration of the conservation ethic needed for the future; Government support...