Conn. providers agree to link
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Cell and Genome Sciences Building. // American School & University;Aug2011, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p73
The article evaluates the architectural design of University of Connecticut Health Center's Cell and Genome Sciences Building located at Farmington, Connecticut.
- Setting the table. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;1/27/97, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p18
Reports that hospital systems in Connecticut are formulating coordinated delivery systems. Details on the plan implemented by Health Care Corporation of Hartford; Results of this plan; What chief executive officer of HCC, John Meehan hopes the plan will allow; Description of another delivery...
- Case study: The planning process made all the difference. // Health Facilities Management;Sep95, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p60
Presents a case study on the planning and programming of an academic research building at the University of Connecticut Health Center campus in Framington. Development of a process which permits information to flow to the architects and designers; Members of the planning group; Architectural...
- UConn Health Center attorneys block faculty attempts to unionize. Long, Cynthia D. // Academe;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p8
Reports that attorneys for the University of Connecticut Health Center (UCHC) have blocked faculty attempts to unionize in a meeting with the Connecticut State Board of Labor Relations. Arguments raised by the attorneys for the opposition; Comments from Patrick Shaw, American Association of...
- Lab Bonds Get Green Light. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p9
The article reports that the 291 million dollars of borrowing over 10 years was approved by the Connecticut State Bond Commission for a proposed research laboratory adjacent to the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington.
- Breach at U-Conn Hits 1,400 and Includes 'Some' SSNs. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;3/11/2013, p4
The article offers information on inappropriate access of medical records by former employee of the University of Connecticut Health Center and adds that compromised information includes health information, social security numbers and address.
- Hartford HealthCare builds up hedge fund portfolio with State Street and Long Pond. Clair, Chris // Invest Hedge;9/28/2015, p1
The article reports on hedge funds portfolio of Hartford HealthCare including an increase in hedge fund allocations, real estate allocations with Long Pond Capital, and views of David Holmgren, chief information officer at Hartford, on protection to be provided on slow rise in interest rates.
- Texas integrated system selects interface engine for pop health. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;7/15/2016, p1
In other contracts, Hartford Healthcare signs contract to get support with Epic rollout.
- THE REST OF THE CLASS OF '01. // Modern Healthcare;9/17/2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p43
A list of healthcare executives for the Up & Comers Class of 2001 is presented, including John Daniels of Evolvent Technologies, Jeffrey Flaks of Hartford Health Care Corp.-Midstate Med. Center, and Mark Goldstein of Anna Jaques Hospital.