The President's news conference with Prime Minister Shimon Peres of Israel in Jerusalem
- Exchange with reporters prior to discussions with Likud Party Leader Binyamin Netanyahu in... Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/18/96, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p497
Presents President Bill Clinton's exchange with reporters prior to discussions with Likud Party Leader Binyamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem, on March 14, 1996. Cooperation with Netanyahu; Fight against terrorism.
- More Than a Spat? Stokes, Bruce // National Journal;11/10/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p3512
Focuses on the relations between the United States (U.S.) and Israel. Statement issued by Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres regarding his visit to the United States; Information on an address to the United Nations by U.S. President George W. Bush in November 10, 2001 on his support for the...
- Exchange with reporters prior to discussions with Prime... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/18/95, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p2168
Presents information on the exchange of words with reporters by President Bill Clinton before his talks with prime minister of Israel, Shimon Peres on December 11, 1995.
- Israel & India. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the state visit to India by Israel's Foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Establishment of full diplomatic relations in January 1992; Comments by Indian Foreign Minister Dinesh Singh.
- Turkey & Israel. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p34
Reports on an official visit made by Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres to Turkey on April 11, 1994. Discussion of opportunities to further the newly established bilateral relations with Turkish Foreign Minister Hikmet Cetin; Turkey's position as a link between the Western and Islamic...
- Realizing the blessings of peace in the Middle East. Clinton, William // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;Nov94 Supplement Middle East, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p17
Presents the speech made by the President of the United States to the Israeli Knesset in Jerusalem on October 27, 1994. Praise for Israeli Prime Minister Rabin and Foreign Minister Peres in their efforts toward peace in the Middle East; The Israel-Jordan peace treaty; Relations between Israel...
- Remarks at the Arrival Ceremony in Tel Aviv, Israel. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/21/98, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p2472
Presents the text of the remarks given by United States President Bill Clinton on December 13, 1998 which deals with his visit in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Bibi in the land of Bill. Liu, Melinda; Turque, Bill // Newsweek;7/22/1996, Vol. 128 Issue 4, p66
Discusses Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin `Bibi' Netanyahu's first state visit to the United States in 1996. Lack of warmth in meeting with President Bill Clinton, because of questions over Israel's policy in the West Bank and Gaza; Netanyahu's hewing to his hard line on Israel's Arab policy;...
- Washington-Tel Aviv relations turn awkward corner after Israeli vote. Marquand, Robert // Christian Science Monitor;5/31/96, Vol. 88 Issue 130, p1
Reports on the impact of the election results in Israel on the country's foreign relations with the United States. Possible victory of conservative Likud candidate Binyamin Netanyahu as prime minister of Israel; Netanyahu's opposition against the Arab-Israeli peace deals; President Bill...