Restaurateurs bring Mediterranean flavor to NYC
- Middle East of Eden. Nold Jr., James // Louisville Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p84
Features the Grape Leaf Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Bridging the Persian Gulf. Nold, James // Louisville Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p72
Features the Babylon Iraqi Restaurant and Saffron's restaurants in Louisville, Kentucky that serve dishes which originated from Iran and Iraq.
- Hungry locals find peace in flavors of Middle East. Dawson, Faith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/13/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p40
Reports the popularity of the Middle Eastern food among diners in New Orleans, Louisiana. Details of a typical Middle Eastern menu; Emergence of Middle Eastern restaurants in the area; Characterization of Middle Eastern cooking.
- Mideast food gains in popularity. Fitzmoms, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/21/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p16
Reviews are offered for restaurants in New Orleans, Lousiana such as the Cleopatra, Phoenicia and Nile Cafe.
- Side Dishes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p56
Presents news related to the restaurant industry in the United States compiled as of July 24, 2000. Middle Eastern food fare suggested by a cab driver to his passengers in Brooklyn, New York; Mussels and dating experience offered by the Cuvee Notredame restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania;...
- Cosmo Weekend: You and Him. Ruderman, Zo� // Cosmopolitan;Dec2008, Vol. 245 Issue 6, p198
The article offers suggestions on things to do during the weekend. As an alternative to traditional food go out to a Middle Eastern restaurant and try food like kofta kebabs, lamb skewers, and baba ghanoush. During the weekends spend extra time in bed with a project like a Christmas gift list....
- Steakiat MABAT. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2005, Vol. 1, p92
Provides information on Stekiat Mabat, a kosher restaurant in Brooklyn, New York that serves Middle Eastern cuisine. Restaurant atmosphere created for customers; Quality of the restaurant's steaks; Background of owner Yoram Levy in cookery; Customer relations philosophy followed by Yoram Levy...
- Zion Yemenite Cuisine. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2005, Vol. 1, p124
Provides information on Zion Yemenite Cuisine, a kosher restaurant in Brooklyn, New York that serves Middle Eastern and Yemenite cuisine. Interior design of the restaurant; Customer relation philosophy followed by restaurant owner Moshe Goldstein; Specialties.
- FREDDIE'S grill. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p98
The article offers information on Freddie's Grill at Deal in New Jersey. The restaurant offers a terrific array of steaks, chops, chicken burgers, deli and soups. It is considered the only restaurant that serves a combination of barbecue and Middle Eastern dishes. It features special themed...