Welcome new NHITA members
Tags: INTERNATIONAL agencies
- World press groups gather in Brazil. // Editor & Publisher;02/15/97, Vol. 130 Issue 7, p39
Highlights guest speakers and topics discussed at the World Meeting of Newspaper Organizations in Port Alegre, Brazil, organized by the World Association of Newspapers (FIEJ). General director of FIEJ, Timothy Balding's explanation on how the association expand its membership in Latin America;...
- Doing business in Australia & doing business in the Netherlands. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p15A
Announces that the New Hampshire Small Business Development Center in cooperation with DRED/Office of International Commerce, the New Hampshire International Trade Association and the United States Postal Service will be holding two country specific Global Trade talks on April 16, 1996 and on...
- Major International Organizations. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p882
No abstract available.
- A guide to international organizations. // EPA Journal;Apr-Jun93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Presents a guide for international agencies for the month ending in June 1993. Includes Agency for International Development; Global Environment Facility; International Development Association.
- New Hampshire International Trade Association. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/10/95, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p29
Lists the names of the officers, directors and board members of the New Hampshire International Trade Association as of November 1995. Includes Frederick Kocher as president; Arthur Bruinooge as first vice president; Richard Benoit as second vice president; Debra McNutt Giles as secretary;...
- Welcome new NHITA members. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/10/95, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p30
Lists the names of the new members of the New Hampshire International Trade Association as of November 1995. Includes Martyn Payson of Morse, Payson & Noyes; John Portenfield of International Business Associates Inc.; Drew Tuller of Northern Bus Sales Inc.; Gary DiRusso and Mike Magliaro of...
- Go global with an international federation. Hakanson, Bill // Association Management;Nov95, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p59
Focuses on guidelines in establishing international organizations. Creation of a task force; Trials of organizational efficiency; Identification of affiliate candidates; Establishment of structure for growth. INSETS: Why a federation?.;ASAE's international section..
- The quiet network starts shouting. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Nov96, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p48
Focuses on the expansion of The Commercial Network, an international network of service providers based in Los Gatos, California. Redefinition of the organization and drafting of a strategic plan for the next two years; Creation of a new level of associate membership to the organization.
- Luncheon guests. // New York Amsterdam News;11/20/97, Vol. 88 Issue 47, p9
Presents a caption story showing Sadie Feddoes, columnist at Amsterdam News with South Africa's Consul General Sheilah M. Sisulu and Patricia Russell-McCloud, national president of LINKS at a luncheon hosted by LINKS in Manhattan, New York.