If we had a job for everybody
- Employment Las Vegas, Nevada. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2006 Book of Lists, p59
The article presents a graph about employment in Las Vegas, Nevada from 1980 to 2005.
- Market to Eye Employment Data, ISM Index. Barnett, Chip; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p2
Focuses on the U.S. employment report for December 2001. Release of index of Institute for Supply Management in January 2002; Release of jobless claims for the week ended December 29, 2001; Expected decrease in non-farm payrolls in the U.S.
- News In Brief: Feb. Payrolls Rise,Jobless Rate Falls. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to employment in the U.S. as of March 2002. Details regarding the increase in jobs in the U.S. labor market; Unemployment rate in the U.S. in February 2002.
- Municipal Yields Rise in Both Primary and Secondary Markets. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31456, p2
Reports the rise of municipal yields in both primary and secondary markets in the U.S. Increase on the government bond yields with gain of economic recovery; Emphasis on the overall trend of improving employment sector; Estimation on the noncallable Mississippi general obligation bonds with top...
- Middlesex round-up. // People Management;02/23/95, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p54
Presents news on employment research and development updates in Middlesex, England. News on the introduction of total quality management programs by a number of banks; Outline of research topics on health and safety at the workplace being undertaken by employment lawyers of Middlesex...
- Employee relations. // People Management;03/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p5
Reports several issues regarding the employment condition in the United Kingdom (UK). Number of UK-based firms that establish works councils under the European Union's works council directive; Results of the survey conducted by Labour Research Department on percentage of workplaces using human...
- International. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p12
Presents news about labor and employment throughout the world. British acceptance of the European Commission's Social Action Program; Study of the effects of cultural differences on best practice in total quality management.
- Recruitment and Training. // People Management;12/24/98, Vol. 4 Issue 25, p13
Focuses on issues relating to employee recruitment and training in Great Britain. Criticisms raised by the Unemployment Unit against the New Deal; Findings of Phil Erwin of Nene University College.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p90
The article presents the script of a play about work.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;2/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p40
The article presents employment statistics from Great Britain, including the rate for paternity and partner's pay, sick pay, and redundancy pay.