- Kea initiative provides greater access to skilled expats. // NZ Business;Mar2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
The article features the Kea Job Community online tool from the Kiwi Expat Association (Kea) which is designed to provide assistance to employers in New Zealand in seeking and attracting skilled Kiwi ex-patriots to return home and join their companies.
- LINKEDIN AND IT STAFFING. // Credit Union Management;Mar2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p72
The article reviews the social networking site Linkedin at www.cuestechport.com.
- Ani-jobs.com: A New Type of Job Site. Altman, Randi // Computer Graphics World;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p44
The article reviews the Web site Ani-jobs.com.
- Industry gets MW jobs portal. // Music Week;4/25/2009, Issue 16, p2
The article reviews the web site MusicWeek4Jobs, located at www.musicweek4jobs.com, from the "Music Week."
- JOB SEARCH STALLED? // Women for Hire Magazine;2010, p7
The article reviews the Web site WomenForHire.com.
- STRATEGY VERDICT. Lee, Daniel // Media Week;1/15/2008, Issue 1145, p11
The article reviews the Web site Emap Radio.
- Pay as you go to find the best graduates. // Recruiter;10/27/2010, p8
The article reviews the web site Gradplus, located at www.gradplus.com.
- Site extends recruiter's visibility and control. // Recruiter;8/17/2011, p8
The article reports on the launch of AllAboutCareers.com of a dashboard for recruiters to access real-time information on the campaign for students aged 16-24 on career information and occupations in Great Britain.
- Blue Octopus engages with Sleepmasters to cut hiring time. Weekes, Sue // Recruiter;4/6/2011, p8
The article reports on the move of the bed retailer Sleepmasters to use the Engage Recruitment Technology from Blue Octopus to reduce its average vacancy length to 22 days in Great Britain.