HMW-HDPE for film
- ExxonMobil takes PE to new low. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/1/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p8
Introduces a grade of metallocene-based very low density polyethylene by ExxonMobil Chemical Co. Estimated amount of production of the material; Impact on the food packaging film; Key features.
- Exxon adds stiffness with HMW HDPE. // Plastics News;8/31/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p15
Reports that to enhance stiffness in heavy-wall bags and other packaging, Houston, Texas-based Exxon Chemical Co. added Escorene HD7845, a high-molecular-weight (HMW), high density polyethylene (HDPE). Range of resins which the HMW HDPE is compatible with; Other information on Escorene HD7845.
- Exxon expansion renews interest in LDPE. Vames, Steven // Chemical Week;7/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 27, p10
Reports about Exxon Chemical's plan to icrease its low-density polyethylene (LDPE) capacity at Baton Rouge, Los Angeles. How the move is the first North American LDPE expansion; Completion of the expansion.
- Exxon expansion soon to arrive. Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;4/29/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 16, p59
Reports that the expansion of the linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) unit of Exxon Chemical company at Mont Belvieu will be mechanically completed by June 1998. Its production capacity; Reactors installed in the unit; LLDPE demand.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;10/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 40, p13
Reports the completion of Exxon Chemical Corporations's plant expansion. Information on its polyethylene plant.
- Metallocene PE mixes with standard grades. // Plastics News;7/5/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the positive results of the efforts of Exxon Chemical Co.'s mixing of its Exceed-brand metallocene polyethylene with standard grades of high density polyethylene.
- PE hikes delayed; PP struggles. Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;4/23/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p23
Reports Exxon company's flat price for United States April, 1997 ethylene contracts and its effect on polyethylene (PE) pricing initiatives. PE demands in the market; Comments by analyst Donna Todd on the issue; Increase for homopolymer grade by polypropylene producers.
- Exxon expands in HDPE. // Plastics News;10/20/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 34, p24
Reports on the expansion of Exxon Chemical Company's Paxon Polymers plant in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and the increase in its high density polyethylene capacity. Benefits of the expansion to Exxon; Information on Exxon's high density polyethylene production.
- Metallocene VLDPE Is a Tough New Contender for Flexible Packaging. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Jan2002, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p25
Features the metallocene catalyzed, very-low-density polythlyene from ExxonMobil Chemical Co. in Houston, Texas. Offer of excellent toughness and lower heat-seal temperatures; Contender for flexible packaging; Potential uses of the technology.