Clariant to reorganize North American business
- Clariant gains in all markets. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;02/23/98, Vol. 253 Issue 8, p6
Reports that Clariant has expanded its sales in all of its major markets in 1997 after its six divisions recorded strong growth in both Swiss francs and local currencies. Total sales at the company; Demand for fine chemicals.
- Clariant considers dramatic changes. // Chemical Week;10/23/96, Vol. 158 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the Clariant management's dissatisfaction with the chemical company's three-division structure. Possible reorganization of the firm's structure.
- Clariant ponders reshuffle. // Colourage;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p79
Reports on developments related to Clariant Corp. Interest in acquisitions; Plan to sell-off businesses.
- Clariant aims to be Rs. 350-cr company. // Colourage;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p88
Reports on developments related to Clariant Corp. Expansion in the area of textile chemicals, dyes, paper chemicals and leather chemicals.
- Clariant sales crosses rs. 200 crore mark, up by 26 percent. // Chemical Business;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p119
Reports on the financial performance of the Indian unit of Clariant AG for fiscal year 1997-98. Increase in turnover, after-tax profit, earnings per share and exports; Recommended dividends; Product lines.
- New stabilizing additive soaks up the rays. // Plastics Technology;Feb97, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on a ToSCA-registered uv absorber by Clariant Corporation. How the absorber functions.
- Reactive stabilizer shields nylon from heat & light. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Feb97, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p35
Features `Nylostab S-EED,' development multifunctional stabilizer by Clariant Corp of North Carolina. How the stabilizer functions; Information on the chemical structure of the stabilizer.
- Clariant announces reorganization plans. // Colourage;Feb96, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p35
Reports that Clariant Corp. is undergoing a major reorganization according to an article published in the `American Dyestuff Reporter.' Expansion of the area covered by the company; Realignment of major business lines.
- Bulk inventory managed. // Chemical Week;4/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 16, p36
Reports on Clariant Corp.'s introduction of an electronic monitoring system to check inventory levels in bulk storage tanks.