Clariant to reorganize North American business
- Clariant ponders reshuffle. // Colourage;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p79
Reports on developments related to Clariant Corp. Interest in acquisitions; Plan to sell-off businesses.
- Clariant aims to be Rs. 350-cr company. // Colourage;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p88
Reports on developments related to Clariant Corp. Expansion in the area of textile chemicals, dyes, paper chemicals and leather chemicals.
- Clariant sales crosses rs. 200 crore mark, up by 26 percent. // Chemical Business;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p119
Reports on the financial performance of the Indian unit of Clariant AG for fiscal year 1997-98. Increase in turnover, after-tax profit, earnings per share and exports; Recommended dividends; Product lines.
- Clariant announces reorganization plans. // Colourage;Feb96, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p35
Reports that Clariant Corp. is undergoing a major reorganization according to an article published in the `American Dyestuff Reporter.' Expansion of the area covered by the company; Realignment of major business lines.
- Bulk inventory managed. // Chemical Week;4/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 16, p36
Reports on Clariant Corp.'s introduction of an electronic monitoring system to check inventory levels in bulk storage tanks.
- Clariant ponders reshuffle. // Chemical Week;1/17/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p6
Reports on Clariant, the dyes and specialty chemicals producer in Basel, interest in acquisitions and selling some of its low-growth activity. Clariant's sales and profit expectations.
- Clariant International outlines growth plans. Vernyi, Bruce // Plastics News;9/2/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p28
Reports on the expansion plans of Clariant International Ltd. Acquisition of colorant producer Zipperling Kessler & Co.; Consideration of expansions in the Far East; Amount of investment allocated for the expansion; Reorganization of business units into divisions to produce uniformity;...
- New stabilizing additive soaks up the rays. // Plastics Technology;Feb97, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on a ToSCA-registered uv absorber by Clariant Corporation. How the absorber functions.
- Reactive stabilizer shields nylon from heat & light. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Feb97, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p35
Features `Nylostab S-EED,' development multifunctional stabilizer by Clariant Corp of North Carolina. How the stabilizer functions; Information on the chemical structure of the stabilizer.