- CALENDAR. // American Libraries;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1/2, p13
A calendar of American Library Association (ALA) events for 2008 is presented including the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from January 11 to 16, the National Library Week from April 13 to 19, and the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim, California from June 26 to July 2.
- BUSINESS/FINANCIAL MEETINGS. // American Libraries;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6/7, p62
A calendar of business and financial meetings of the American Library Association (ALA) in 2010 is presented which includes an executive board 1 meeting on June 25, a membership meeting on June 26, and a council/executive board/membership information session on June 27.
- CALENDAR. // American Libraries;May2008, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p15
A calendar of American Library Association (ALA) events in the U.S. is presented, including the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim, California, from June 26-July 2, 2008, the Banned Books Week from September 27 to October 4, 2008, and the ALA Midwinter Meeting from January 23-28, 2009.
- Datebook. // American Libraries;Jan1996, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p107
Reports American Library Association events of interest during January and February of 1996. Book fairs; Exhibits; Call for papers; Contact points. INSET: Coming up (List of conferences & meetings).
- Datebook. // American Libraries;Feb96, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p71
Gives information about American Library Association conferences, festivals, continuing education and seminars on library-related topics. The events predominantly between February and April, 1996; Dates; Contact points.
- ALA chapter conferences. // American Libraries;Mar1996, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p76
Provides a list of American Library Association (ALA) chapter conferences scheduled for 1996. The Louisiana Library Association meeting March 19-22; The Oklahoma Library Association meeting April 3-6; Other conference dates; Contact points.
- Dates to remember. // American Libraries;1997-1998, Vol. 28 Issue 11, pXVii
Provides a American Library Association calendar for 1997 to 2001.
- CALENDAR. // American Libraries;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p21
This section presents a calendar of events to be conducted by the American Library Association (ALA) in the U.S in 2008, including the Library and Information Technology Association National Forum in Ohio on October 16 through 19, the American Association of School Librarians Fall Forum in...
- Calendar. Boehning, Julie C. // Library Journal;2/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 3, p112
Offers a calendar of events from March 1996 through June 1996. March 4-6, 1996--New Mexico Library Association Annual Conference; March 19-22, 1996--Louisiana Library Association Annual Conference; March 29-30, 1996--Rhode Island Educational Media Association Annual Conference; Conference...