Executive Order 12985--establishing the Armed Forces Service Medal
- Executive Order 13154--Establishing the Kosovo Campaign Medal. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/8/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p987
Presents the text of an executive order issued by United States (US) President Bill Clinton on May 3, 2000, which deals with the establishment of the Kosovo Campaign Medal and other awards for members of the US Armed Forces who serve or have served in the 1999 Kosovo conflict.
- Executive Order 13013--amending Executive Order No. 10163, the Armed Forces Reserve medal. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/12/96, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p1415
Presents the text of US President Bill Clinton's `Executive Order 13013--Amending Executive Order No. 10163, The Armed Forces Reserve Medal' on August 6, 1996. Requisites for receiving the medal; Number of medals which can be awarded; Appurtenance which comes with the awarding of the medal.
- Top maintenance units. // Army Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p68
Announces recipients of the 1998 Army Chief of Staff Awards for Maintenance Excellence in various categories. Active Army Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE); Army MTOE; Army National Guard MTOE.
- Joint meritorious unit award to MI Battalion (Low Intensity). // Military Intelligence;Oct-Dec92, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p42
Announces the awarding of the Joint Meritorious Unit Award (JMUA) to the Military Intelligence (MI) Battalion Low Intensity (LI). Authorization to wear the JMUA ribbon; Citation statement; Accomplishment.
- President authorizes `M' device for AFRM. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/31/97, Vol. 26 Issue 40, ESgram p3
Reports that President Bill Clinton has signed an executive order on August 6, 1996 authorizing the bronze `M' device on the Armed Forces Reserve Medal (AFRM). Qualifying operations; Changes to the awarding of the AFRM.
- Medal and ribbon sets. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct97, Issue 539, p50
Presents contact information for medal and ribbon sets awarded for service during the Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
- Armed Forces Service Medal approved. // Naval Aviation News;May/Jun96, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the establishment of an Armed Forces Service Medal. Qualification for the medal.
- Devices. // All Hands;Jan2001, Issue 1005, following p22
Presents different pins and badges given to the United States military officers.
- Correction:. // Soldiers;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p3
A correction to a ribbons/medals poster insert that was labeled as a Distinguished Superior Service Medal instead of a Defense Superior Service Medal that was published in the January 2011 issue is presented.