- Mia Farrow did not watch 'Sharknado' with Philip Roth. Banin, Jana // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/12/2013, p1
The gazillions of Twitter users who tuned in last night for the Syfy original movie â€œSharknadoâ€ were in good company. Or at least that's what Mia Farrow had them thinking for a few hours.
- MIA'S MANOR. Jewel, Dan; Hamm, Liza; DeQuine,, Jeanne; Hannah, John; Karas, Phyllis; Leach, Esther; Meadows, Bob // People;02/26/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p16
Focuses on the decision of actress Mia Farrow to sell her cottage in County Wicklow, Ireland.
- Seen & heard. Dam, Julie K.L. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);07/01/96, Issue 27, p82
Profiles author Mia Farrow, while focusing on her upcoming book, stating that the most eccentric character is actor Woody Allen. Comments from Farrow; Details on Farrow's relationship with Allen.
- Mia Farrow. Wohl, Alexander // Biography;Jan1998, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p14
Profiles the actress, Mia Farrow. Personal information; Family background; Married life; Educational attainment; Movie career.
- Mia's story. Orth, Maureen; Leibovitz, Annie // Vanity Fair;Nov92, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p214
Discusses Mia Farrow's side of the painful situation she finds herself in with Woody Allen. Allen's behavior with Mia's daughter Dylan; Background on the children and the relationships with Farrow and Allen; Adoption of some of the children; Comments from those involved; How outsiders see the...
- The heart of the matter. Talbot, Mary // Newsweek;11/30/1992, Vol. 120 Issue 22, p87
Offers a look at the valentine that Mia Farrow sent to Woody Allen last Valentine's Day. Photo pasted on a heart with skewers piercing the chests of their children; Knife piercing her own heart; Reaction to Allen's affair with Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi; Allen insists that if anyone's...
- Solo Mia. Als, Hilton; Meisel, Steven // Vogue;Mar97, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p452
Features actress Mia Farrow. Family background; Education; Films; Characters portrayed; Romance; Revelations in new memoir `What Falls Away'.
- Of human bonding. Ullman, Joan // Psychology Today;May/Jun93, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the child custody battle currently being waged in the courts by actor/director Woody Allen and actress Mia Farrow. Assertion that Mia Farrow looked like Murphy Brown incarnate; Other paternity cases involving famous people; Women who now depend on the law to compel the bonding that is...
- Untitled. Mehle, Aileen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/22/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 120, p16
Reports on actress Mia Farrow's portrayal of the blind, menaced heroine in the Broadway revival of the play `Wait Until Dark.' Director; Producers; Role in the movie `Miami.'