Texas beauty drops 10 year marriage claim to Winfield
- Texas woman gives up common-law marriage claim against Winfield. // Jet;
Reports that Sandra Renfro-Kuykendall has dropped her claim that she was married by common law to baseball star Dave Winfield after an Austin, Texas court ordered the action dismissed. History of Renfro-Kuykendall's ten-year claim against Winfield; Comments from Renfro-Kuykendall.
- Winfield, Steinbrenner in battle of lawsuits. // Jet;1/30/89, Vol. 75 Issue 17, p46
No abstract available.
- Cases. // Journal of Criminal Law;Jun2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, pv
The article presents a list of court cases.
- Prop 8 appeal to be heard Dec. 6. // Windy City Times;10/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p9
The article announces that oral arguments in the Proposition 8 case, Perry v. Schwarzenegger, will be heard by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on December 6, 2010 at 10 a.m. at the James R. Browning U.S. Courthouse in San Francisco, California.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;11/11/1974, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p139
An excerpt from "Jacksonville Florida Times-Union," is presented concerning a litigation proceeding.
- Court Unreasonably Refuses to Suspend Trial for Litigant's Religious Observance. Zemil, Brian A. // Litigation News;Summer2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p7
The article discusses a court case, Neustadter v. Holy Cross Hospital of Silver spring Inc., wherein the highest court of Maryland released that the court can misuse its discretion by refusing to suspend case of a litigant because of his two days absence for religious reason. It further states...
- Plaintiff's Own Testimony Dooms Case. Rogak, Lawrence N. // Insurance Advocate;1/2/2006, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p12
The article presents the court case of Torain versus Labiner filed at the Civil Court in Bronx County, New York. The reason of the complaint was the plaintiff's fall from a flight of stairs at the defendant dentist's office. The testimony of the plaintiff and the defendant, and the grounds...
- ROUNDUP. Mack, Debbi // Corporate Legal Times;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 111, p74
Presents a circuit by circuit update on corporate cases in the United States as of February 2001. Inclusion of the New York City Transit Authority's dispute of a fraudulently procured settlement and judgment in personal injury actions; Petition by Shell Oil Co. and OXY USA Inc. for a rehearing...
- PROCEDURE--COURT. // Landlord v. Tenant;Mar2012, p9
The article discusses the court cases including Cazares v. Aguilar, 19 Steven Lane Corp. v. Kovar, and Henry Phipps Plaza South Assocs. L.P. v. Rodriguez which deal with the court procedure.