Construction begins on Emory/CIGNA HealthCare Center at Hartsfield International Airport
- Clinic targeted at airline staff takes off. Grant, Ruth Ann // AHA News;07/22/96, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p5
Reports that the new health care center targeted specifically to aviation workers, Emory/CIGNA HealthCare Center opened in Hapeville, Georgia. Center as a joint effort by CIGNA HealthCare of Georgia, the Emory Clinic and Delta Air Lines; Center built by Delta to serve its employees and their...
- User survey proves value of I/S strategy. Scott, Harold // Health Management Technology;Sep95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p35
Focuses on the survey of clinical data repository (CDR) users by the Emory University System of Health Care (EUSHC) in Atlanta, Georgia to demonstrate the value of a CDR project. Development partnering process of the company; Significant level of benefits reported by the user base; Benefits of...
- Cigna makes its HMO available for small businesses in Georgia. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1995, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p74
Reports that Cigna Health Care of Georgia Inc. expanded the availability of its health maintenance organization to provide managed care coverage to small and mid-sized businesses throughout Georgia.
- Southeast. // Modern Healthcare;10/17/94, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p32
Reports on the plans of Cigna HealthCare of Georgia to open primary-care centers in Atlanta in 1995. Signing of preferred provider contract with Delta Air Lines and its employees.
- Smooth networks take lots of work, planning. // Communications News;Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p46
States that the Emory University's health care system links 35 sites in a smooth Georgia network. The main concern of datacomm analyst Donald Bracket and his team; Why Emory selected Verilink's Access System 2000 hardware; Reason for installing the AS2000 and a second 13-slot nest; Where to...
- Emory in deal on managed care. // Modern Healthcare;12/18/95-12/25/95, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p17
Reports that Emory University System of Health Care in Atlanta, Georgia, has signed an agreement to provide hospital and physician services for managed-care plans that contract with AHI Healthcare Systems of Downey, California. Services offered by AHI Healthcare.
- Making a little look like a lot. Anderson, G. // Architectural Record;May1989, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p128
Describes the design of the Delta Air Lines Reservations and Training Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, designed by architects, Lord & Sargent, Inc., and MHT Architects, Inc.
- Delta takes responsibility for recent pilot errors. Preble, C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/20/87, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p31
Delta Air Lines has taken full responsibility for a series of recent pilot errors now under investigation. But so far, airline officials have been unable to trace individual causes or establish a pattern among the widely disparate incidents. FAA specialists & a National Special Emphasis...
- Delta will exploit MD-11's range, growth... Ott, J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/19/1988-12/26/1988, Vol. 129 Issue 25, p105
Discusses Delta Air Lines' choice of the McDonnell Douglas MD-11 for its long-range transpacific aircraft. As much as $10 billion could be involved in building the Delta fleet, making the recent order one of the largest aircraft orders in commercial airline history. Plans; Reasons for choice;...